快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Sound drop issues

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

rek261PRO InfinityMember since 2014
I have posted this under vdj8 a few days ago but the problem still exists and a fellow new dj at our club is having the same issue.

For a few years I have run a Toshiba satellite running windows 7 running vdj8.1 through a Rane 64 without any issue. I also run videos, milkdrop, telly visual, and show logo, or a powerpoint show as a windows media video.

I just purchased an hp omen running windows 10 and otherwise the same setup. vdj8.1 rane 64, etc. Our new dj happened to buy an hp omen as well.

We are having an issue that after 30-90 seconds the sound and signal drop out and doesn't come back.

I haven't been able to determine a root cause. I have reinstalled drivers for the rane, reinstalled vdj8.2 as well as tried an older build vdj8.1, etc. I also ran he hp through my mobile setup with an external sound card (gigaport) and it ran fine. I did not have the videos running then though.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

发表时间 Tue 09 Aug 16 @ 2:26 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Can you further troubleshoot and try without using/installing Milkdrop and TellyMedia Plugins to your Win 10 computer ? So just playing video

Also, when the sound signal drops, if you go to VirtualDJ Settings ->Audio tab and click to APPLY, does the audio come back ?

One other thing that you should try..
the HP computers are well known of the pre-installed bloatware applications that run in the background. Try to uninstall the unnecessary ones, clean and optimize your computer too, and make sure the video card drivers are updated to the latest available version

发表时间 Tue 09 Aug 16 @ 2:54 am
I can tomorrow once I am back at the club. What might that tell me? Thanks for your help

发表时间 Tue 09 Aug 16 @ 2:57 am
user9108536 wrote :
I can tomorrow once I am back at the club. What might that tell me? Thanks for your help

thanks again

发表时间 Tue 09 Aug 16 @ 3:00 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)