快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

话题: New Midi Configuration

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I just wanted to be sure I'm reading everything correctly. It seems that the controller definition information that was housed in an external midicontroller.xml file is now largely internalized within the application, and the only file needed for many controllers is the much simpler controller mapper file. Will the midicontroller.xml file only be required for non-class compliant devices moving forward?

In the control mapping files, the map element contains two attributes, <action> and <value>. In researching some other controller mappings, I noticed that the action attribute can reference a lot of parameters. Is there a guide that you can pass along which would assist me with syntax, or would I be better served using the VDJ Midi Definer?

Thank you for your help.

发表时间 Thu 23 Jun 16 @ 3:28 am
Update: I've located the VDJPEDIA containing the MIDI SDK and developer reference (with chained command syntax), so no need to provide those references. (Great documentation, by the way...kudos.) The remaining question pertaining to overall architecture still applies.

Thank you.

发表时间 Thu 23 Jun 16 @ 4:11 am
To answer the rest of your questions:
For ALL native supported controllers we don't supply their definition files. These files are built inside the software.
Mapper files are also not need for native supported controllers. However if you modify the native mapping of a controller then a mapper file will be created inside Documents\VirtualDj\Mappers folder that holds your custom mapper.

发表时间 Thu 23 Jun 16 @ 12:44 pm
Perfect, thank you!!!

发表时间 Sat 25 Jun 16 @ 1:15 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)