快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: [NEW] VirtualDJ 8.2 - Page: 9

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

OldTomPRO InfinityMember since 2014
I check the forums every day, and it seems to me that every day there is another member looking for answers about some strange new problem since they upgraded to 8.2.
Each time your moderators and developers do their best to resolve the problem and most often there is a solution. Congratulations on that. But, speaking for myself, I'm not going to go the 8.2 route until I see a drastic reduction on all these problem areas being discussed.
Right now I'm rock solid stable using two MBP's running 8.1.
I'll stick to that combination for a while and will be watching the forums to see how you guys keep improving 8.2. I want to commend the Atomix Team on how they are handling each and every problem.

发表时间 Sat 09 Jul 16 @ 3:15 pm
Just remember that for every post made by a user with a problem, there are probably 100s of other users who installed 8.2 with no issues whatsoever.

People usually only post when they have a problem, not when everything went fine - so what you see here is not necessarily a true reflection of reality.

发表时间 Sat 09 Jul 16 @ 3:26 pm
OldTomPRO InfinityMember since 2014
groovindj wrote :
Just remember that for every post made by a user with a problem, there are probably 100s of other users who installed 8.2 with no issues whatsoever.

People usually only post when they have a problem, not when everything went fine - so what you see here is not necessarily a true reflection of reality.

Totally understood.
I agree. Like I said, my 8.1 is rock solid-- so I'm confident when I go on a gig.
I also see that many of the problem areas include stuff I never get into. I don't use anything but the original skin, and I don't use video, or Karaoke.
My controller (as a wedding DJ) is a basic Numark Mixtrack Quad.
So I don't use all the bells and whistles many DJ's rely on.
Just being careful-- that's all. And like I said-- The answers and solutions come fast and heavy from the Atomix Team. I'm very impressed.

发表时间 Sat 09 Jul 16 @ 3:34 pm
fkroselj wrote :
fkroselj wrote :
fkroselj wrote :
I dont know if this is the same but I used 8.2 a couple of days ago in both Mac and Windows. Yesterday I went to use it and in the Mac the program wouldn't load I had to force stop it and then when I tried to open it again, it will only start loading up and the logo showed in the bottom tray but nothing more than that. waited a while and nothing so again I had to force stop it. Did that a couple of times and it never loaded up had to uninstall it and went back to install to 8.1 and it worked perfect. Will try reinstalling 8.2 and see what happens. In Windows no problem, I even had used it in a couple of gigs flawlessly.

OK so I after having to go back to VDJ8.1 in the Mac, I wen again up to 8.2 I did it with an earlier built, it installed and when I opened it, it made the update automatically to the newest built and it worked fine, that was a couple of days ago. The bad news is that when I finished I put the Mac to sleep and today when I tried it, again VDJ will not load completely. It did the same as before (my previous post), the VDJ icon showed up int he bottom right corner like all the apps that are ruining and nothing more happened. The difference is that today I tried everything I uninstalled everything, I renamed the original virtual dj folder just in case there is something with the settings, I installed first 8.1 to recreate what had worked before but nothing. I also did clean installs of only 8.2 in three different builds including the latest one but nothing.
I have lost all my happiness, I will not be able to use the MCX800.
Can anyone help here?

Thank you

Hi guys, any suggestion for my problem with VDJ 8.2 not loading in Mac. If not, does any body know since VDJ 8.2 is still like in beta, can I open a ticket with Atomix for this issue?

I have the same issue than you on mac. Sometimes, it will not start . I am obliged to " force quit " and restart vdj.

发表时间 Sat 09 Jul 16 @ 5:33 pm
DJ Paul, I'm an old school DJ playn oldies nothing big mainly American Legion Posts and VFW's. I have a following of older Vets that like to hear the complete songs with no effects. I'm using 8.1 and a Denon MC3000. I have been trying to get my settings correct due to some problems I've had. My biggest problem is that some song volumes tend to fade in and out, I try to correct with master volume. My second problem is that I need to have the beats stay the same when I change songs, oldies to country... the beat changes by itself. I am not a computer wizard just want a simple set up to play music. Can someone hook up an Old school DJ? Reading up on a book isn't helping. Thanks, Oh remember, thank a Vet for their service.

发表时间 Sun 10 Jul 16 @ 12:42 am
Go into options, and change "autoBPMmatch" to no. Leave your master alone, and use your channel faders to fade in and out.

发表时间 Sun 10 Jul 16 @ 12:47 am
Just to be doubly clear... I had the same issue happen when running 8.1!

No glitches at all tonight, 5 hr set. I wouldn't let my or others posts deter from the upgrade, otherwise one would get left in the dark ages, there will always be a few people with issues.

I think it might of had something to do with pressing a sequence of key commands/shortcuts while the track was still loading, if my laptop was hot, throttled down the cpu (does that even happen?) it might of caused the issue. It's an auto reaction after dragging in a track and I usually bash them in quite quick.

I've not been able to recreate the glitch in testing.

发表时间 Sun 10 Jul 16 @ 4:52 am
OldTom wrote :
I check the forums every day, and it seems to me that every day there is another member looking for answers about some strange new problem since they upgraded to 8.2.
Each time your moderators and developers do their best to resolve the problem and most often there is a solution. Congratulations on that. But, speaking for myself, I'm not going to go the 8.2 route until I see a drastic reduction on all these problem areas being discussed.
Right now I'm rock solid stable using two MBP's running 8.1.
I'll stick to that combination for a while and will be watching the forums to see how you guys keep improving 8.2. I want to commend the Atomix Team on how they are handling each and every problem.

groovindj wrote :

Actually, according to our stats, there's already more than a hundred thousands people using the latest v8.2 build (and that's only counting people with an active internet connection, we don't have reports on the offline users obviously).
So yes, when you see 5 or 10 people with questions on the forum, it means that for 99.99% of the users, there's not a single problem ;)

发表时间 Mon 11 Jul 16 @ 4:51 pm
OK, Auto BPMatch (no) that will take care of that problem. What about the volume of the some songs fading in then lowers. Can it be the settings on my laptop? I'm using a HP G62 i3 @ 2.27 ghz, ram 4.0 gb 64 bit processor. Should I have those settings at default since I'm using my Denon MC3000 controller? Back to the BPMatch, I noticed when I set up my play list each song has bpm, when in the play list the song will switch to the next closes bpm and not the next song on my list. I took off the bpm Icon off the play list and that took care of the problem but it didn't do that before and I'd like to have the bpm icon in my play list.

发表时间 Mon 11 Jul 16 @ 7:46 pm
Hi, I am really liking the progress with Virtual DJ but I have found that since I installed 8.2 my CPU load is visibly higher when running. Also my mapping for my akai lpd8 with TellyMedia no longer works even though the script actions have remained the same and nohing seems to have changed. Could anyone shed any light on these issues please?

Thanks!

发表时间 Wed 13 Jul 16 @ 8:53 pm
Drag&Drop from iTunes
Hi Guys,
it was working in 8.1 version..
I tried to drag and drop marked songs from itunes to sidelist or a folder in VDJ 8.2
It worked with just one song..
Any idea??? Thanks

发表时间 Thu 14 Jul 16 @ 1:52 pm
Just want to update that I had a stellar engagement with your tech support last week and after some system tweeking, it's worked perfectly so far. Couldn't be happier! Thank you!

发表时间 Mon 18 Jul 16 @ 12:56 pm
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
kradcliffe wrote :
timeline

MMMMMMM, timeline!!! I'd kill for a TIMELINE

发表时间 Sat 23 Jul 16 @ 2:28 pm
Rumbl1Home userMember since 2016
So upgraded and now I have an ad for Oprah or some other BS that's keeps shrinking the window that I actually NEED to read.
Thanks a lot for that.

DON'T UPGRADE to 8.2

发表时间 Sun 31 Jul 16 @ 10:16 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Do you work for free?

发表时间 Mon 01 Aug 16 @ 1:13 pm
Rumbl1 wrote :
So upgraded and now I have an ad for Oprah or some other BS that's keeps shrinking the window that I actually NEED to read.
Thanks a lot for that.

DON'T UPGRADE to 8.2

Free software has limitations and annoyances by design.

发表时间 Mon 01 Aug 16 @ 1:58 pm
938MyDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I'm jealous

发表时间 Tue 02 Aug 16 @ 11:06 pm
Has there been an update for the NS7III Yet?

发表时间 Fri 05 Aug 16 @ 10:57 pm
Stuttering waveforms since Windows 10 update this week

发表时间 Sat 06 Aug 16 @ 6:40 pm
Undone windows 10 update and VDJ 8.2 is working good again

发表时间 Tue 09 Aug 16 @ 9:23 am
93%