快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: [NEW] VirtualDJ 8.2 - Page: 10

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

SO, has anyone found out how to change the nickname. don't want my crowd to see that when i start and use - Ask the DJ - .
would like to know please. first post.

发表时间 Wed 10 Aug 16 @ 1:16 pm
The new virtual Dj 8.2 is not working with my pioneer ddjT1....please help me out

发表时间 Thu 18 Aug 16 @ 6:39 pm
camchain wrote :
SO, has anyone found out how to change the nickname. don't want my crowd to see that when i start and use - Ask the DJ - .
would like to know please. first post.

I have tried multiple times to get support to change my name. They (while being rude) will simple not change it. I even already have the name I want to use... But still they will not!

I can't and wont use ASK THE DJ until I can change my user name.
When I was a kid and club DJ my name was fine. But now I am a wedding and corporate DJ and hence my style has changed as well as my name. NOW I am a Company and I want anything and everything to reflect that Branding I have worked so Hard to earn.

All they tell me is to create a venue/dj and use that. BUT the URL my clients see is "www.virtualdj.com/ask/USERNAME" This is not my business name! I don't understand how they don't see this as a issue for many professionals.

Not to mention I already have the Nick Name I would like to use....

The fix,
1. they could change my user name.
2. Transfer my Pro license to the other account.
3. Allow us to change our user names in the control panel
4. Institute a system to request a name change (sounds like work tho)

Other than that 8.2 is great!! Good Job VDJ Staff Keep up the great work!

发表时间 Thu 18 Aug 16 @ 7:06 pm
DjKrazyIan wrote :
".....BUT the URL my clients see is "www.virtualdj.com/ask/USERNAME" This is not my business name! I don't understand how they don't see this as a issue for many professionals."

I asked for my "business" name too. They told me it was already in use in the VDJ databases... they even showed me it was in use.
Now I understand they can not change my username, because what if there are 300 dj's with the name "Dj Soundbite" (not my name just an example) ?

I just googled this name and get many hits worldwide.. VDJ has millions of downloads and millions of users worldwide. Who can own this name? Maybe they have all got a company with this name?

I have my name and business registered everywhere in my own country and on social media, but maybe there is another dj / company with the same name anywhere else in the world that uses VDJ...

I'm also not happy with my username (from 2006) in the url, but I do understand VDJ can't give all users there own chosen name, besides the username you have chosen and had to be unique that time...

I also know if I purchase VDj again (to make a new account) and want to register with my current business name, this won't work because it's in use already by antoher person.. Shit happens :)

发表时间 Fri 19 Aug 16 @ 8:24 am
Go to: https://www.virtualdj.com/ask/setup.html

Make a venue, name that venue your business. If its in use, try shortening it or changing a few letters.

For example, my user name is BigDawgProductions, but i shortened that to "bdpro" on the setup page so they don't have to type the whole user name in.

发表时间 Fri 19 Aug 16 @ 10:36 am
BigDawgProductions wrote :
Go to: https://www.virtualdj.com/ask/setup.html

Make a venue, name that venue your business. If its in use, try shortening it or changing a few letters.

For example, my user name is BigDawgProductions, but i shortened that to "bdpro" on the setup page so they don't have to type the whole user name in.

It says "(unique for now)." So this is not a guarantee you can keep using this... If I understood this correct, I can use your "bdpro" too if I'm going live at that moment and you are not...

For example: If I'm one of the five resident DJ's... We all can use the venue name when we are performing there :)

发表时间 Fri 19 Aug 16 @ 11:18 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
The url should show the venue name now.
If more than one venue has the same name, a choice is offered (automatically if geolocation is available)

发表时间 Fri 19 Aug 16 @ 11:39 am
Adion wrote :
The url should show the venue name now.
If more than one venue has the same name, a choice is offered (automatically if geolocation is available)

YES! It does! I like this much more!! It looks way more professional this way for me.

发表时间 Fri 19 Aug 16 @ 1:18 pm
3432 crashed twice tonight, gone back to 3409

发表时间 Fri 07 Oct 16 @ 8:37 pm
In the latest release 3420, I have noticed that the beat grid markers on the waveforms of some of the songs start to disappear, as if being eaten by Pacman, while playing. I have tried re-analyzing the songs and using the default skin to no avail. I dialed back to 3409 and confirmed that the problem doesn't exist for the same songs. Staying with 3409 for now.

发表时间 Sat 08 Oct 16 @ 6:35 pm
Sadly VDJ still analyzes most of my drum n bass tracks with half the bpm.
Wish there was an option to select multiple tracks and use the bpm editor.

发表时间 Sat 08 Oct 16 @ 7:13 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Just use CTRL or SHIFT to select multiple files, open the tag editor, and select the x2 button next to bpm.

发表时间 Sat 08 Oct 16 @ 7:20 pm
Oh damn, thanks a lot Adion! I thought it was only possible in the bpm editor

发表时间 Sun 09 Oct 16 @ 2:06 pm
LSL50 wrote :
groovindj wrote :
@LSL50 have you tried asking support if they can change your user name? Beatbreaker had his changed recently.

What!?, I thought they couldn't do it?, I'll get on it now and cheers

发表时间 Sun 23 Oct 16 @ 3:31 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)