快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: MCX8000 support - Page: 2

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

bbnyc2000 wrote :
Hey Guys I received my DENON MCX 8000 this week, the first in Switzerland. I will use it tonight in the club with the stupid Serato DJ, really not my DJ-Software. Looking forward to use Virtual DJ Pro anytime soon again. Hurry up with mapping. contact@djmadhouse.ch

After playing with SERATO last night in the club I hate the program even much more.

发表时间 Sun 01 May 16 @ 8:23 am
Hello Guys, just got my MCX8000 today and couldn't get anything to work!! of course, the mapping is not ready yet, but how about the sound configuration? using the Asio driver, whatever option i choose, sends the audio directly to the master out, the cue buttons does not work, i am completely lost. somebody accomplished to configure that properly?

发表时间 Thu 05 May 16 @ 3:42 am
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Hang in there... Proper mapper coming really soon!

发表时间 Thu 05 May 16 @ 2:33 pm
dcomo, I'm hanging!! thanks.. I just wanted to understand if the MCX8000 works in a certain way like the MC6000, Not worried about the MIDI mapping, That I know can be , and will be done. Since I have a limited time to return the unit and find something else, I am concerned if Virtual DJ will be able to use the MCX8000 with an Asio driver, route each deck to each channel and control it's volume via it's fader ( natively ) not just acting as a MIDI controller to bring down the virtual DJ fader. it's a very important feature that I expect to get out of this unit, that if the hardware is limited to not make it possible, I will not keep it. what do you think?

发表时间 Fri 06 May 16 @ 12:37 am
The mixer is REAL, not faked! :-)

发表时间 Fri 06 May 16 @ 5:30 am
I know this isn't an easy task mapping the mcx8000, and I know you don't want to release it until it's been thoroughly tested and works properly! But, "I'M BEGGING YOU FOR THE LOVE OF (GOD)"!!!
"PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME AND HURRY UP"!!!
Serato went back up on the price of the "VIDEO" plugin to $149.00 expecting everyone that bought the new MCX8000 to pay through the nose for all the plugins!
UGH!!!

发表时间 Sat 07 May 16 @ 6:49 am
P.S. The stand alone feature with Engine is pretty cool I was alway worried about my laptop going down and now I put most of my dj set I'm planning on playing on (2) 64GB USB drives ($14.99 ea. @ Office max right now)!!! and with the ability to connect both of my Technic 1200's directly to it to control the laptop is awesome! Sooooooo many cool new effects! I've watched the mcx8000 tutorials 1-8 on YouTube a dozen times each! I just can't wait to be able to use it in VDJ
(The stand alone Engine does not support videos! Just audio files)!!!
Another program is suppose to be coming out so we can use the CAT-5 plug in the back to run all of our lighting! (NO DATE OF RELEASE YET)!
I'd like to see a plugin for VDJ to attach a particular lighting file to a song the same way you can attach an ambient video to a song you don't have a video for! And that way every time you play that song that attached light-show would play!!!

发表时间 Sat 07 May 16 @ 7:09 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
We will upload mapping files for the MCX8000 (probably without screens support), but has to wait for the next build (whenever that comes). So its a matter of just a few weeks or so.
For the screens , even though they seem very close to the NV screens, we still havent figured our why they dont work, but i am sure we will make those happen too in time.

发表时间 Sat 07 May 16 @ 9:00 am
Silly question Babis, but why will Denon not give you the info to prepare a mapping and make the screens work, are they going down the Pioneer route and "locking" the controllers to Serato?

If so that's a pretty stupid decision given how many people use VDJ or Traktor and would look at this controller to replace their MC6000 (and the fact it was fully functional with both VDJ & Traktor on release).

If this is the way it's going then there's gonna be a lot of unhappy DJs out there. I would rather change controller than change software.

I'm glad I got a new spare MC6000 MK1 a couple of months ago, at least I'm covered now for the forseeable future.

发表时间 Sat 07 May 16 @ 9:28 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Its not a silly question Keith , but i really cannot (nor allowed to) answer this one. If you get any answer from them, i 'd like to hear it too :)

kradcliffe wrote :
I would rather change controller than change software..

Probably they think the other way, but i totally agree with u.

发表时间 Sat 07 May 16 @ 12:42 pm
Yesterday I started messing with it, without much luck. I figured the Sysexid, VDJ recognized it, I tracked some midi addresses in hex, and got a few buttons to work, no Led feedback... Its just time consuming. It must be a lotta work for you guys. Make a paypal donation page and i am sure we all can help to pay for your time.

Quitting the programming, I made a very simple mapping, making the basic buttons control faders, play cue, pitch, effect etc.

Couldnt make the gain and eq knobs work. My VDJ syntax is limited... But at least i will be able to use it on a gig today. It's acting like a $49.99 dj controller for now.

发表时间 Sat 07 May 16 @ 5:47 pm
Wish we could get these days back again :(

发表时间 Sat 07 May 16 @ 7:04 pm
MC4000 Virtual DJ :)

发表时间 Sun 08 May 16 @ 8:59 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
@markstibbards

don't be ridiculous with VDJ cut and paste logo on the controller.. If it had come like that out of the box then bingo!!

Denon MC4000 was designed for Serato software per Denon representative. This is the reason they said for the hiccup with the sampler heard in the headphone which does not happen with software it was designed for.

发表时间 Sun 08 May 16 @ 11:43 am
The photo is real I put the Virtual DJ on myself

发表时间 Sun 08 May 16 @ 11:53 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
ok my brother it looks nice.

发表时间 Sun 08 May 16 @ 11:57 am
All- I have some direct contacts at Denon and am working on convincing them to get me the details for the screens so we can get them fully supported. I will know this week.

Trust me... We are doing everything to get this all to you in an acceptable amount of time. (I know you all think it's taking long, however this controller is somewhat complex.)

发表时间 Sun 08 May 16 @ 5:29 pm
dcomo wrote :
All- I have some direct contacts at Denon and am working on convincing them to get me the details for the screens so we can get them fully supported. I will know this week.

Trust me... We are doing everything to get this all to you in an acceptable amount of time. (I know you all think it's taking long, however this controller is somewhat complex.)

It will be much appreciated!

发表时间 Wed 11 May 16 @ 2:58 am
DCOMO Thank you for giving us the heads up.

I purchased one of the first units in the UK and now its priced up at £50 more than I paid so early bird prices worth going for if you can.

发表时间 Wed 11 May 16 @ 11:23 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
djmakerzmark wrote :
I'd like to see a plugin for VDJ to attach a particular lighting file to a song the same way you can attach an ambient video to a song you don't have a video for! And that way every time you play that song that attached light-show would play!!!

Plugins for this already exist :)

发表时间 Thu 12 May 16 @ 9:19 am
49%