快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

话题: Secondary iTunes Library

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hoping someone can help me with this issue. I recently created a secondary library within iTunes for the purpose of downsizing my music collection to the songs I use VDJ with. I have one folder iTunes and a second, iTunes1. In the iTunes application, I directed the app to use the iTunes1 folder. I began tagging some of the songs (notes on MWW and how long intros are), but these songs do not appear in VDJ8. When I go into VDJ settings, the browser is directed to the iTunesMusicLibrary.xml file. When I go into Windows Explorer, I do not see a similar .xml file in the iTunes1 folder.

So...
1. Is there a way to get VDJ to read the music and new tags in the iTunes1 folder?
2. If I delete all of the songs in the iTunes folder and drag/drop the songs from iTunes1 folder into iTunes, would that work?

Thanks for any and all help.

After doing some more poking in VDJ, on the left side, if I navigate to the folders under MyMusic, what would happen if I right click on the old iTunes folder and select remove from DB, then right click on the folder that I want (iTunes1) and add to DB?

发表时间 Sun 13 Mar 16 @ 9:08 pm
anyone?

发表时间 Thu 17 Mar 16 @ 7:10 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Is there an iTunes Music LibraryXML file in the new iTunes1 folder ?
If so, you ned to point VirtualDJ to use that xml file from Settings->OPTIONs->iTunesDatabasefile setting

If there is not, then maybe iTunes creates this file by default in the iTunes folder, despite the fact that you have pointed to use a different Folder/Library ??
Also make sure that your iTunes is set to export/share the database to an XML .. See here.. http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/iTunes%20not%20showing.html

发表时间 Thu 17 Mar 16 @ 1:43 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)