快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

话题: reverse issue

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

If you play a song in reverse, when it gets to the zero position, it keeps playing and song position becomes less than zero and time remaining is increased. Goes about 5 seconds < 0. Don't know if this is a bug or some setting that controls it.

发表时间 Sat 05 Mar 16 @ 8:17 pm
i see it here too. I think its suppose to be like that. Its kinda comfortable actually for the song to go -5 seconds...maybe an option to control how much negative itcan go would be ideal

发表时间 Sun 06 Mar 16 @ 12:28 am
When it hits the -5 position, it is still indicated as playing although nothing is playing. The scratch wheel stops but you will see it wobble some as I guess it's bouncing around internally some. Worthless for tracking the play state.

发表时间 Sun 06 Mar 16 @ 3:14 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
This negative time area was requested by scratch djs

发表时间 Sun 06 Mar 16 @ 11:25 am
So I have an animated thing going on when something is playing. In reverse mode the play state does not change when going less than zero but the scratch wheel eventually stops around minus 5. In reverse mode something is effectively not playing when song position is less than or equal to zero. Other than that I would have to check if song position is not changing to determine if VDJ thinks something is playing or not.'

Also noticed my scratch wheel is not working any more on deck 1. Not sure if me messing around with reverse caused this. You can still scratch when the song is paused but not when playing. Still works fine on deck 2 and tried to reproduce with reverse on deck 2 but could not. Not sure what else might cause the scratch wheel to stop working like that. Not something I mess with often and not sure when it stopped working or what would cause it.

发表时间 Sun 06 Mar 16 @ 5:02 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Not sure what you actually want to know and why.
It will not continue past the -5 second mark so that you can't get infinitely far from the start, but other than that it is still 'playing'.
If you disable reverse the track will go forward again, which would not be the case if the track was stopped.

A negative time is allowed to make it easier for scratching near the start of the track, for timecode where it's easier to see the lead-in, and for making loops at the beginning of the track.

发表时间 Sun 06 Mar 16 @ 5:14 pm
It's ok if that is the way it is but is the 5 seconds some hard coded value that is and always will be?

If you scratch past the end of the track it is always stopped which is sort of strange to me if you are scratching but maybe some kind of DJ understanding?

Also if the rampStartTime is non zero and the song is ramping up, and now you hit reverse, the song continues forward until the ramp duration is complete and then it starts in reverse. So that is unexpected behavior and maybe bug?

发表时间 Sun 06 Mar 16 @ 7:48 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
It is hardcoded, and it will stay like that until there is a reason to change it.

发表时间 Mon 07 Mar 16 @ 6:04 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)