快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

话题: Headphone Volume Output Changing Randomly

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

sh6397PRO Infinity(VDJartnet plugin - QLC+)Member since 2012
Hi All,

For a few weeks now, I have noticed that when I have been pre-cueing tracks, the headphone volume has a tendancy to change seemingly randomly. There is no visual representation of this on screen on the headphone volume dial however.

Luckily, the master output is not affected by any of this and is performing perfectly all the time..

This is happening on both my DJ laptops (One is a Dell Inspiron, i5 2430M, 8GB RAM, Win 10 Pro 64bit, the other a Asus X205TA, Atom, 2GB RAM, Win 10 Home 32bit), with both the internal cards in the laptop, and my external cards (Focusrite 2i4, ESI Gigaport AG, Creative Soundblaster HD).. I have also tried it with multiple different sets of headphones and it does the same..

It doesn't matter which laptop I plug the hardware into, in what configuration so I can only conclude it is the software which is doing weird stuff..

Any suggestions? I have made sure both are updated fully, all audio drivers are updated and correct, and the second laptop is setup completely seperately from my main one so it can't even be something in the settings file.. Help?

Thanks,

Sam

发表时间 Wed 02 Mar 16 @ 4:10 pm
Anyone? I would really like this issue fixing..

发表时间 Mon 07 Mar 16 @ 8:33 pm
if the track are NOT scanned you may be hearing the adjustment of the auto gain ... other then that i have no clue.

nothing like this on my end.

发表时间 Tue 08 Mar 16 @ 12:21 am
I have my entire library scanned - but I doubt it is that anyway. It doesn't do this through the main speakers output, only headphone. It's almost as if there is a big maximizer on the output - when the track sections are quiet, thats when it goes weird. If the track is loud, it's fine. Unfortunately this means the bits i want to hear (intro/outro) are the weird bits!!

Sam

发表时间 Tue 15 Mar 16 @ 10:46 am
Check your sound card settings in Windows to make sure effects are disabled, especially as some of them have a volume normalization feature.

发表时间 Tue 15 Mar 16 @ 11:06 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)