快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

话题: Sound cut off

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I was hosting a poker night with auto mix playing in the background, after about an hour the sound cut out. Nothing was touched, nobody was even near the mac or equipment... I had to restart the mac to get the sound working again, and after another hour or so it did the same again? Anybody else having this issue with VDJ 8?

The-Hornet

发表时间 Sun 28 Feb 16 @ 1:55 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Were you playing some saved Playlists ? If yes, can you tell from the History on which track has it stopped and maybe able to reproduce ?

When you came back to your laptop (and sound was cut off ) , did you notice if there was a song playing on the skin (waveforms moving, VU meters showing activity) ?

发表时间 Mon 29 Feb 16 @ 1:26 pm
It was a new playlist, and the waveform was still active when I checked, just producing no sound. I tried playing a track from a different deck but still no sound. I had recently updated the vdj so maybe could be related to this or maybe a glitch with the mac? its only 2 months old so I'd be surprised if this was the case.. frustrating

发表时间 Tue 01 Mar 16 @ 7:49 pm
alunboyPRO InfinityMember since 2010
i have the same problem ive tried two sound cards

发表时间 Mon 14 Mar 16 @ 6:58 pm
djdad wrote :
Were you playing some saved Playlists ? If yes, can you tell from the History on which track has it stopped and maybe able to reproduce ?

What's the answer to this question?

发表时间 Mon 14 Mar 16 @ 9:24 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
What if you hit APPLY from the AUDIO tab of Settings ? Does the sound comes back ?
Keep in mind that some sound cards (mainly when ASIO drivers are used) still report themselves as present, even they have been disconnected, and in this case VDJ doesnt know that and will not try to auto-reconnect.

发表时间 Tue 15 Mar 16 @ 8:42 am
alunboyPRO InfinityMember since 2010
mine still the same no matter what you do in the settings, all works fine at first but once its on pause and press play no sound its not good at all

发表时间 Tue 15 Mar 16 @ 1:45 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)