快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: scratch detection with maser tempo/keylock

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

i know this maybe on the wishlist already, but jus wanted to give my input..i think an ideal situation wud be the "scratch sound" of having the PITCH QUALITY value set at -1(or an even better scratch sound) and still being able to use the master tempo. i think a simple algorithm cud be used with just a -8 or +8 bpm shift in mind because that's the norm..at least for me. i think this should only be in place for controllers with motorized platters or jogwheels like the ddj(touch sensitive platters) so it would be easier for the software to distinguish when scratching is taking place so as to disable master tempo and re-enable it when the platter is released...ps this request came about while i was playing around with the pitch quality on v8 and when i put it at -1,the scratch was terrific! only downside being the master tempo not working as desired

发表时间 Wed 10 Feb 16 @ 5:20 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
How are you scratching?
VDJ already doesn't apply master tempo on scratches.

发表时间 Wed 10 Feb 16 @ 5:53 am
im scratching with a ns 7 with v8 ....there is definitely a difference with scratching with pitch quality on -1 compared to 0 and more so 1 and 2

发表时间 Wed 10 Feb 16 @ 5:57 am
so has anyone else has the opinion that scratching sounds different(best) with the pitch quality at -1???

发表时间 Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 12:52 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)