快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

话题: Trouble with extended desktop

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

On two occasions now I have had trouble getting VDJ to work on extended desktop. I am using windows 8 and VDJ 8.1. When I open the program it gives me the on screen display like a second monitor is not connected. If I go to control panel and switch settings to duplicate monitors it will show desktop on both screens as it should. This has happened twice now. The first time I kept switching between duplicate and extended monitors in between playing music from a backup setup. After many tries it finally worked. No problems for several more shows. The second time was at a karaoke show so I used a separate karaoke instead never got it to work that time. The extended monitor function is working fine with all other programs including the karaoke program.

发表时间 Sat 30 Jan 16 @ 11:47 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
You cannot move the video window to the second screen and double-click to maximize it?
(Or right-click the main video preview window in the skin, and select the second monitor)

发表时间 Sat 30 Jan 16 @ 12:23 pm
Didn't think to try that. Have a gig tonight will see what happens. This is not an every time occurrence so I'm sure it will happen to night. Will post results next time it happens.

发表时间 Sat 30 Jan 16 @ 7:33 pm
Why not try it out before the gig?

发表时间 Sat 30 Jan 16 @ 8:14 pm
Happened again last night. Your simple solution was the ticket. I should have thought of that, I was looking for something more complicated. Thanks for the quick response. The reason I waited for it to happen again during a gig is I have another program I used before virtual DJ which I keep as a backup and I also have a backup system so I was not in any danger killing a show.

发表时间 Thu 04 Feb 16 @ 9:00 pm
So, are you saying the issue is resolved?

发表时间 Sat 06 Feb 16 @ 1:10 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)