快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

话题: Loop disengages without manual intervention

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I'm currently running VDJ v8.1 Build 2779.1092. I have a track that I set up with an action point command (Loop 8), to start 8 measures after the track starts. My intent is to use this loop as background throughout my mix but I'm finding that the The track starts and the loop engages as it should, but sometimes seemingly without rhyme nor reason the loop disengages and the track continues when there's been no manual intervention. I there some time or beat limitation that I'm not aware of ? My assumption would be that the loop would continue until I manually clicked the "Out" button or stopped the track. Anyone have any ideas on why this is happening and/or a solution?

发表时间 Thu 14 Jan 16 @ 5:00 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If not able to reproduce, with some certain track or case, then its hard for us to explain and/or fix too. Tried with a couple of tracks here and could not.
Is there any chance an additional POI inside the 8 beats of the first loop also has the same action and the loop disengages when this POI is reached ?

发表时间 Thu 14 Jan 16 @ 5:29 pm
Change your poi action to loop ? nothing : loop 8

发表时间 Fri 15 Jan 16 @ 8:21 pm
Thanks. I'll make this change and test when I get home after work today. I figured out how to do the action point by watching a few videos, any chance you can point me in the direction of where I could find more info regarding the extra syntax in your suggestion?

PhantomDeejay wrote :
Change your poi action to loop ? nothing : loop 8

发表时间 Fri 15 Jan 16 @ 8:37 pm
Thx PhantomDeejay that worked a treat!!

发表时间 Sat 16 Jan 16 @ 10:34 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)