快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

话题: Gemini FirstMix Scratch Bug

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

jmburlaControlleristMember since 2015
Mods: Delete my post on the 8.0 subforum. I am using the 8.1 version.

Hello people!

I am having a problem with my Gemini FirstMix, I tried to do the same on other software and the bug didin't appear. What happen is that when I am scratching, suddenly everything stops, and every configuration is turn to minimun (Master, Gain, Trebble, Bass, FX), Preview Button activates. It's really annoying because I can't scratch, I can do everything else with no problem, I have bee mixing for hours and never happened the same thing ass when I scratch. There is no specific time neither, it just happen suddenly.

Thank you.

(Sorry for my English, I am from South America)

发表时间 Sun 03 Jan 16 @ 10:49 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
jmburla wrote :
....Preview Button activates.

You can turn off this behavior by changing the setting AutoHeadphones to Onload or to Off (in OPTIONS tab of Settings)

jmburla wrote :
..when I am scratching, suddenly everything stops, and every configuration is turn to minimun (Master, Gain, Trebble, Bass, FX),

Waht do you mean by that ? do you actually see those faders on the skin (GUI) to go to the minimum position ? When this happens, do the VU meters on the screen show activity ?

On a side note, what is the Audio configuration that you are using ? (a screenshot of the AUDIO tab of Settings would help)

发表时间 Mon 04 Jan 16 @ 4:33 pm
https://i.gyazo.com/0dbf6afda6a2078448189883656282e2.png

In the GUI every thing just goes down to minimum, Trebble, Bass, FX, Master, Gain... everything. In the controller, the scratch button activates, as the Reverse, the preview and both tracks starts playing from the beggining. This happened with other PC aswell.

发表时间 Mon 04 Jan 16 @ 5:11 pm
Can you try to set the Sample rate to 48Khz for both the Master and Headphones channel ? Seems like the Headphones is at 96Khz. Could be irrelevant to your issue though.
If you see the EQ, Gain etc going to 0% then probably the controller sends some MIDI notes - cant think of any other case - or some action defined in your keyboard or controller. Are you using the default mapping for both keyboard and controller ? any chance something is assigned incorrectly ?

发表时间 Mon 04 Jan 16 @ 7:04 pm
I am using the mapping that is granted on the gemini downloads webpage. I am not having any problem with mixing, the problem is when i start scratching. I am going to try to modify the 96Khz configuration

发表时间 Mon 04 Jan 16 @ 8:19 pm
FYI, There is no need to install any files/mapping. The Firstmix is officially supported and the files are included in the software build. So you can delete the Firstmix files from both Devices and Mappers folder in case you are using version 8.

发表时间 Mon 04 Jan 16 @ 8:28 pm
jmburla wrote :
I am using the mapping that is granted on the gemini downloads webpage. I am not having any problem with mixing, the problem is when i start scratching. I am going to try to modify the 96Khz configuration

Also check your latency settings

发表时间 Mon 04 Jan 16 @ 11:57 pm
I checked everything. Modify the headphone configuration, and the latency settings. I now figured out that only happens when I am scratching on the right deck. When I scratch on the left deck, the bug doesn't appear. I tried scratching on the right deck with other software and the bug doesn't appear neither.

发表时间 Tue 05 Jan 16 @ 6:47 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)