快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

话题: DXVA

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

had so many crashes this morning messing with mixing video with DXVA enabled on AMD R9 video card

video editor crashes Etc.

please someone have a look at the logs.

finally decided to turn DXVA off and things went much better i would think the higher end video cards would all work with DXVA enabled guess mine doesn't -> AMD R9 270

also i might not drivers are up to date.

发表时间 Fri 01 Jan 16 @ 5:34 pm
wickedmix wrote :
also i might not drivers are up to date.

What?

发表时间 Sat 02 Jan 16 @ 2:39 am
typo opps was supposed to be -> also i might note drivers are up to date.

发表时间 Sat 02 Jan 16 @ 11:37 am
DJ FusiPRO InfinityMember since 2005

发表时间 Sat 02 Jan 16 @ 1:41 pm
thank you but this is on windows 7 64bit and a AMD video card :-)

发表时间 Sat 02 Jan 16 @ 1:43 pm
I just answered a guy with video editor issues, and would advise you not to use it until that is sorted out. I tried it and can confirm. The mixing video crashes you are having, when did they start?

发表时间 Sun 03 Jan 16 @ 7:18 am
well thing is I haven't been mixing video till just the other day when i had all the crashes so I am new to that and was testing things out.

when DXVA is off all the crashing goes away so i will leave that off for now ... not sure i will be mixing much video anyways I was testing it out to see if it was something I may want to get into.

Thanks for having a look :-)

发表时间 Sun 03 Jan 16 @ 11:17 am
Going to test turning off DXVA as well to see if this rectifies my constant video freezing problem on a way spec'd out new Macbook Pro. So annoyed that so many tickets have been opened and I still can't get an answer. I never have problems with audio.

发表时间 Sat 15 Oct 16 @ 8:58 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Try lowering the videoMaxMemory setting to 128 for example.

发表时间 Sun 16 Oct 16 @ 6:23 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)