快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

话题: 48K vs 96k

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have been having issues with random timecode lost messages and timecode not working. Do you think changing the DENON DN-X600 mixer from 96K to 48K will help?
Thanks...

发表时间 Wed 30 Dec 15 @ 12:14 am
I did not get any information out of this question. First, have you been using this mixer for a long time, and this problem just started or what? What makes you think that changing these values will work, and if so, why not just change them and see? You can always change them back. What OS are you using and what other specs or hardware are involved?

发表时间 Wed 30 Dec 15 @ 1:30 am
Yes I've been using this mixer since may. I found an old post on vdj Facebook forum where I asked this when I first got the mixer. It says to use 44.1 and turn off ultra latency. I guess I had it that way and something switched the settings back. I've been having Random issues with TIMECODE signal lost and you cannot fix without exiting vdj and restarting.

发表时间 Wed 30 Dec 15 @ 1:37 am
So, you put it back to 44, and all is well?

发表时间 Wed 30 Dec 15 @ 1:42 am
Don't know. Issue is random

发表时间 Wed 30 Dec 15 @ 1:49 am
So, I'm going to have to fight to get the info? Which OS are you using. You have had this since May, and the random issue started when? When the issue started, do you remember changing anything? You say you started out at 44, but somehow it got changed back to 96? This sounds as if an update changed it back to a default setting. You have changed it back to 44, how are you testing to see if it is stable, as in hours etc.

发表时间 Wed 30 Dec 15 @ 2:01 am
Windows 8.1, i3, TIMECODE cdj 800, denon dn-x600.

Just started happening a few months ago . Usually I think I fixed it because sometimes the issue of loosing TIMECODE signal doesn't happen and other times it does. But now that I saw an old post, set things the way the past said, we shall see. I also have a ticket in with vdj and so far they haven't been able to fix or reproduce error

发表时间 Wed 30 Dec 15 @ 2:10 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)