快速登录:  

Forum: Video Discussion

话题: random videos showing up as audio files till I load them in a deck

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I searched for a video in vdj i have played several times before and got no search results. Then I searched in windows and found it in a folder. Then i went to that folder in VDJs browser and it was not there. I clicked on the show audio button and it showed up as a audio file. I loaded it into a deck and it switched the file from audio to video. I then found a few other files with the same issue. Please help

发表时间 Sat 19 Dec 15 @ 10:58 pm
Looks like most of the videos that have changed themself to audio files were used in an automix playlist. Not sure if that has something to do with it. If I rescan the file it turns back into a video file.

发表时间 Sun 20 Dec 15 @ 9:11 pm
Should I post this in another location? Any help? Been a few days

发表时间 Tue 22 Dec 15 @ 12:59 pm
Admin? Somebody please?

发表时间 Sat 26 Dec 15 @ 7:27 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Have you checked your browser settings, sounds like you haven't got your "show video" ticked. You could also set the folder to favourite if you haven't already done so.

I'm assuming you are running v8, check your settings and post a screen shot if you could.

发表时间 Sat 26 Dec 15 @ 7:53 pm
Yes I am using 8. I have over 3000 videos and most of them show up it is just a few handfuls are showing up as audio files. The used to be fine but for some reason VDJ now thinks they are audio till I lode them again then they convert back to a video file. The main issue is that I usually only hAve Vdj show video files so when I search for a video I know I have I won't show up in search results till I click the show audio files button. It is a pain. They are all good Mp4 files.

发表时间 Sun 27 Dec 15 @ 1:02 am
Thank you for the reply by the way

发表时间 Sun 27 Dec 15 @ 1:03 am
I will post a pic tonight. The file looks the same except the icon next to the file in the browser has a must note icon instead over the video icon. As I said if I load the file of rescan the bpm it changes the icon back to a video icon. These are videos I have played dozens of times in the past with no issuse. Possibly a bug in 8

发表时间 Sun 27 Dec 15 @ 1:08 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Got to give more info. Lets start with what the file type is. .MOV, .MP4...?

发表时间 Mon 28 Dec 15 @ 2:00 am
All mp4's from a legit monthly service

发表时间 Tue 29 Dec 15 @ 3:14 am
I was not questioning your source. But you so far you have given very little detail for any of us to help you. No Windows version, no VDJ build. Have you scanned your media for BPM in VDJ? Is it an upgraded DB from VDJ 7, or a new DB from VDJ 8.? Are you scanning the track with any other software like Mixed In Key (any tagging) or Platinum Notes (quality improvement)? Not even a specific file name...

With no detail, all we can do is speculate which does not help. With my library, all I can say is I have zero issues like this with my .mp4 files. I shop at many different popular sources. I even have some iTunes .m4v music video files, that I renamed to .mp4 so that Mixed In Key could scan and tag them. So I believe that it is something specific to your setup.

发表时间 Tue 29 Dec 15 @ 5:54 pm
The database is from vdj7, I am on the newest version of 8. Hp envy 2.6 with a 4gb video card. I have used no other software with my videos.

发表时间 Tue 29 Dec 15 @ 9:22 pm
I am on windows 8. I have played the videos dozens of times before vdj changed them to audio files. They are all sorts of different song names and artists. I took a few screen shots of some of the files when they were labeled audio in my vdj browser then a shot of them as video after I loaded them in a deck. This forum will not let me upload them from my phone for some reason. Galaxy Note 4

发表时间 Tue 29 Dec 15 @ 9:28 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I've mentioned this in another thread and it may apply to you, have you recently had any windows updates? if so try a system restore before the update point and see if there is any change, apparently the other guy did this and it was successful for him.

发表时间 Tue 29 Dec 15 @ 9:38 pm
Have you tried the default skin? I seem to remember reading something about custom icon issues.

发表时间 Wed 30 Dec 15 @ 3:55 am
i am using the default 2 deck skin. i think it has something to do with the automix playlist. I run a trivia every week and run a automix playlist. it seems that the videos that are converting to audio tracks where in an automix playlist.

发表时间 Wed 30 Dec 15 @ 7:58 am
So the track logo shows as Audio, but only in the Auto mix list? Lets see some screen shots. I know your phone can't upload but something has to give here. I am just not seeing this problem on my system.

发表时间 Wed 30 Dec 15 @ 2:57 pm
no the audio logo is in all browser windows. Just saying that all the videos have changed to audio tracks are in one of my playlists

发表时间 Wed 30 Dec 15 @ 8:56 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
The MP4 container is used for both Audio and Video. I think VDJ defaults it to audio until it scans it.
If I have put this together right, you have an imported V7 database on V8. Has V8 finished rescanning your library?
I would recommend showing all of your files, selecting them all, and re-analyzing your whole library. This might be an overnight thing depending on how big your library is. This should then let VDJ recognize all the files. See if that helps.

发表时间 Wed 06 Jan 16 @ 1:53 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Also, in the future, you may want to post in the Technical Section of the forum for your version.
This section, being the DJ'ing section, is more about music and methods. It's not as frequently visited, expecially by support and other knowledgable people.

发表时间 Wed 06 Jan 16 @ 1:57 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)