快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Basic Wishes For Christmas!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I use vDJ for corporate audio - not necessarily as a DJ, but as a sound engineer, so I may use it a little differently than others. I personally would like to see a "Save" as well as "Save As..." feature for playlists - so you can either overwrite the existing playlist, or create a new one instead of having to guess if you typed in the playlist the same in order to overwrite the old one...

My second request is about file latency - I deal a lot with schools who use purchased/licensed CD's - these CD's usually have songs broken down into 20-30 second tracks (i.e. each song could be as many as 6-7 tracks). I have found that if I create a playlist using the CD itself, the songs play straight thru, just as if a real CD player were playing them. However, if I rip these tracks as MP3's or WAV's and use those as the source for my playlist, I get the slightest little pause between tracks, almost a hiccup really. Most would consider this a bug, but it's been around for many versions of vDJ...

发表时间 Tue 08 Dec 15 @ 10:52 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
For your 2nd request, i have the feeling that it may be some setting in the ripping process. Most of the audio rippers add 1 second of "silence" at the beginning of each track by default.

发表时间 Wed 09 Dec 15 @ 12:39 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)