快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Karaoke Feature Requests - Page: 3

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

BillbwePRO InfinityMember since 2011
Piratepaul, I'm thinking of changing to PCDJ, what did you find wrong with it that made you change ?, I really want the up next feature and it appears this is the only way to get it.

发表时间 Thu 21 Jan 16 @ 9:32 am
Scot, maybe you could modify one of your text plugins to read the tracks in the sidelist/karaoke list and let us list the "singer" from each of the files in the order we have it in there..?

发表时间 Sun 24 Jan 16 @ 5:39 pm
I guess PiratePaul has given-up on ever getting a reaction for anything karaoke !

发表时间 Mon 01 Feb 16 @ 11:09 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Except a member of the development team who already replied to the thread.... :/

发表时间 Mon 01 Feb 16 @ 1:06 pm
With the end result ??

发表时间 Wed 10 Feb 16 @ 7:41 pm
Nothing happens quickly round here, and they won't tell you what's in development. That's the way it is.

Scott has already intimated that something is in the pipeline, just don't expect it to happen right away. Atomix promised a greatly improved Karaoke module as part of V8 but as we know the whole V8 release was a mess and it obviously got sidelined. Personally I think that developing Karaoke would lead to more sales so I really don't understand why it's not getting looked at on an urgent basis. I really don't understand what goes on with VDJ product development. It's a mystery.

I know people are anxious for features, but after using VDJ for many years and being promised so much time and time again you realise it's just a waiting game. If you live long enough.

发表时间 Wed 10 Feb 16 @ 7:58 pm
I hear you and I agree but it still don't make it right, I guess these people are part time, not full time developers as there is not a lot to show for all the invested time ?.

发表时间 Wed 10 Feb 16 @ 8:15 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Not a lot to show? Just because your wish hasn't been implemented yet doesn't mean we are all sat here twiddling our thumbs ;)

发表时间 Wed 10 Feb 16 @ 10:19 pm
Please continue to work urgently to Karaoke !!

发表时间 Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 12:16 pm
bazoooPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Benz Werner wrote :

ditto,

发表时间 Sat 13 Feb 16 @ 2:30 am
And more ditto's , I will keep on dittoing every few weeks until something happens.

发表时间 Sat 27 Feb 16 @ 8:48 am
Why can't you guys just type in the name of the next singer to a text scroller?

发表时间 Sat 27 Feb 16 @ 9:35 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Text scrollers are no good if someone drops out or you need to adjust who is on when for whatever reason.

I've said it for years now but until a suitable or equivalent plugin is released I'm sticking with Karma.

发表时间 Sat 27 Feb 16 @ 11:21 am
If someone drops out - delete their name and type in another one.

.....or maybe I'm missing something? :-/

发表时间 Sat 27 Feb 16 @ 12:10 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Convenience basically, but not just that. Once a singer has been typed in for there request their name will also go into a history folder if you want to save it for future reference, everything is linked. If you download Karma you'll get a good idea just how good this software is for a karaoke host.

发表时间 Sat 27 Feb 16 @ 1:55 pm
Benz Werner wrote :

why does nothing for karaoke ?

发表时间 Sat 05 Mar 16 @ 12:21 pm
Ditto (as promised)

发表时间 Fri 11 Mar 16 @ 8:55 am
Ditto......

发表时间 Wed 23 Mar 16 @ 6:21 pm
Ditto....

发表时间 Wed 23 Mar 16 @ 6:59 pm

second request:

why does nothing in karaoke ????????????????????????????

发表时间 Thu 24 Mar 16 @ 10:17 am
47%