快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Karaoke Feature Requests - Page: 2

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

BillbwePRO InfinityMember since 2011
Kinda makes us look "old hat" now don't it ?

发表时间 Wed 16 Dec 15 @ 5:23 pm

发表时间 Wed 16 Dec 15 @ 9:36 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
It would suit me nicely working like that - I guess that's how most of us karaoke types do it in VDJ: karaoke requests in the sidelist, and background music running in the automix. I get the impression that most of us (myself included) aren't interested in any kind of playback automation - we want to load and control our karaoke tracks as normal, we just want the software to look at the contents of the sidelist and provide onscreen prompts to the audience as to who's next. Ah well, one day perhaps.

(Oh, and while I have the attention of the karaoke people here - does anybody know of any batch zipping utilities for karaoke tracks? I still have a few unzipped ones in my collection, and doing it manually will take forever! I used to use utilities like mp3g2zip and mp3gtoolz a few years back, but neither seem to work on newer operating systems, and I've had no luck finding a modern equivalent!)

发表时间 Wed 16 Dec 15 @ 10:14 pm
CDDJs Martin wrote :
Indeed. Ironic that PCDJ used to "borrow" VDJ's code in a previous incarnation, yet Dex has now surpassed it in this area. I like that it makes use of the sidelist as a singer area... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYUxQqY8IeI&feature=youtu.be

Wow, that looks nice and easy.

I have to admit that I like to idea of being prompted for a singer's name when loading a Karaoke track :)

发表时间 Thu 17 Dec 15 @ 11:41 am
Come-on guys is this even a consideration for the furure ?, someone answer us please .

发表时间 Sun 20 Dec 15 @ 9:53 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
SBDJ wrote :
We often don't say if we're going to implement something, we usually just do it ;)

:)

发表时间 Sun 20 Dec 15 @ 11:34 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
All this mysterious winking and smiling... he knows something. Sit tight folks.

发表时间 Mon 21 Dec 15 @ 12:50 am
I really hope so and before the New Year would be VERY GOOD

发表时间 Mon 21 Dec 15 @ 10:57 am
Another upgrade and still no movement on the "Up Next" in the karaoke mode, is it asking for the impossible, not really just something to make the best DJ Software ever better !!

发表时间 Sun 27 Dec 15 @ 9:17 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Since you can add a singer to the Karaoke list, is that stored as a variable that can be called?
I am wondering if I can have a script call the next, a certain number, or even all of the singers. I'm sure they are stored somewhere that is recallable if the playlist can call and update it.

发表时间 Fri 08 Jan 16 @ 12:08 am
blckjck wrote :
Since you can add a singer to the Karaoke list, is that stored as a variable that can be called?
I am wondering if I can have a script call the next, a certain number, or even all of the singers. I'm sure they are stored somewhere that is recallable if the playlist can call and update it.

A definite +1 from me on this one - pretty please :)

发表时间 Fri 08 Jan 16 @ 12:12 am
DanCattPRO InfinityMember since 2013
blckjck wrote :

Another +1 here too

发表时间 Fri 08 Jan 16 @ 12:20 am
+1 on ANY karaoke features...

P.S. This is what PCDJ is working on this year...just a little incentive. :)

- Launch KaraoQ and KaraoQ360 (more than just a remote request system, KaraoQ it allows for bumps, tips and even point-of-sale tools for the karaoke venue)
- Release the already in-the-works “slide show” feature for Karaoki
- Jingle/sample player to trigger sound effects/audio samples
- Native Video support for all popular video types
- “Hits of the Month” club integration (in-app subscription providing just the latest karaoke music – which are yours to keep)
- Karaoki…for MAC?

发表时间 Sat 09 Jan 16 @ 1:06 am
Can anyone even say if this is or has been looked at, please ??

发表时间 Sat 09 Jan 16 @ 9:38 am
You never get any feedback on this forum. Either feature requests disappear in to the blue forever or just appear one day. That's the way it is.

发表时间 Sat 09 Jan 16 @ 9:43 am
I've already replied. Several times. More karaoke features will be coming, but I won't commit to a feature set or timescale.

Your requests are being read by the development team, obviously, as I have replied :)

发表时间 Sat 09 Jan 16 @ 7:35 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Unfortunately that is the problem in all of the feature request forums Scott, obviously you and the team are looking for innovative ideas from the users or maybes something they have seen somewhere else to be incorporated as a feature, which, sometimes with a little tweaking and a sprinkle of magic dust you guys can implement into a version or plugin further down the road.

Us guys the users, should understand that and sympathise with the development team with the need to keep their future software development programme close to their chests as no doubt competitors have an eagle eye on these forums, but I would just like to say... sod that and sod everybody elses request, I just want my requests done now and maybe's after they have been completed you guys can take a few days off, come back rested and then sort the rest of these dumb ass meaningless ideas out, lol.

发表时间 Sat 09 Jan 16 @ 9:19 pm
Paul, don't worry, I haven't forgotten your requests :)

发表时间 Sun 10 Jan 16 @ 1:38 am

Looks good to me !

发表时间 Wed 13 Jan 16 @ 8:30 pm
I went to laptop in 2005 and used PCDJ RED and KJ plug in, last year (FEBRUARY) i got a new laptop and DEX3, i did 2 party's with DEX3 and hated the workings so i pro sub to VDJ and thats when i started VJing, But VDJ Karaoke is nowhere near as good as PCDJ KJ from 10 years ago due to the name on screen like you all want.

Now i have to use on screen text with "Next Singer - XXXXXXXXXX" to get what you all ask for.

VDJ Fix this

发表时间 Fri 15 Jan 16 @ 11:00 pm
31%