快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: How to designate which deck is affected by the keyboard shortcut I press..?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

First off, hi to everyone here. I'm brand new to the DJ'ing world and so far I'm loving it. (I'm actually a sports bar owner who increasingly became more & more interested in what the DJ's that I hired were actually doing. The more I learned, the more impressed I was by the skill level that's involved. It's an art AND a science. (As you can tell, I'm quite excited about this new passion of mine.)

So anyway, here's my very simple & very noobish question:

I'd like to map a couple of keys on my keyboard to alter loops, but I'm running into the problem of manipulating the wrong deck from time to time. (i.e. I'd like to exit a loop on deck 1 but when I press the shortcut key it manipulates deck 2, or vice versa)

What am I missing..? I tried reading manuals and I've watched lots of the tutorials & quick tip vids but I'm still not sure of a solution.

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps, and I'm happy to be a part of the community here.

*pro subscription currently, using vj-pro for my music videos. thinking about subscribing to ContentUnlimited*

发表时间 Thu 01 Oct 15 @ 6:03 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Without a deck specifier, actions affect the selected deck (which is switched by the tab key)

to specify a deck, erm specify the deck.

deck 1 play_pause
deck 2 stop
deck master effect_active

发表时间 Thu 01 Oct 15 @ 7:46 am
So simple, thanks so much!

发表时间 Sat 03 Oct 15 @ 5:58 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)