快速登录:  

Forum: Video Discussion

话题: Virtual dj 8 Video question

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Just switch too VDJ 8 from 7 lads. Ive had a look and cant find answers too these questions any where

I used too use Show Logo, Scroll Text all the time when giging and Clipbank or slide show too automatically play when i play mp3 songs

I cant get scroll text plug in too work am wondering should i use the default one or is there a better plug in?

Also clipbank appears too be gone what is the alternative?And how do i select slide shows too play when mp3s play?

Thanks lads.

发表时间 Fri 10 Jul 15 @ 2:11 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Scrolltext and clipbank have been omitted from v8, but you could use milkdrop as your video when playing audio only or place a video file of your choice in the slideshow folder and use that instead, remember to select the option in config > video, you'll need to select the advance options button to do this I believe.

发表时间 Fri 10 Jul 15 @ 2:21 pm
So instead of scroll text its just the standard text plug in?

How do i select too have the slide show play when i play an audio track? I couldnt find it and had advanced options ticked

发表时间 Fri 10 Jul 15 @ 3:26 pm
There is a tutorial that has been produced for the slideshow, you'll find it near the bottom of the page...

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/190579/General_Discussion/VirtualDJ_8_-_Tutorial_Videos.html

If you need any help just get back to me and, if you need any video drops made for your show just let me know.

Forgot to mention, you can use video files as well as image files for slideshow output.

I think the text plugin is the only option at the present time, I'm currently with v7 as it does what I need but soon as things change I'll be straight over to using v8.

发表时间 Fri 10 Jul 15 @ 4:28 pm
Ya the text plug in is pretty poor so far from what i gather. I cant even set an outline and its hard too read on certain videos which defeats the purpose in my opinion.

发表时间 Sat 11 Jul 15 @ 3:33 am
The only thing I can suggest if the scroll text is just for generic messages is to make a transparent background video with your message to scroll across screen (lower third videos) and put them into a sample bank and use from there, not much good if you are wanting to name a birthday girl or whatever but a decent enough way as a stop gap.

Or if you want to get a little bit more adventurous have your messages coming flying out the screen, a few examples of what you can do...

发表时间 Sat 11 Jul 15 @ 4:44 am
Ya its more for info on upcoming events in the bar & sports etc so it will need too be updated regualrly and saying hi/hello/happybirthday too people in the bar. I see lads useing tellevisuals and they have the bars logo etc scrolling at the bottom thats class

I got the tellevisuals plug in but dont even know where too start with it!!

发表时间 Sun 12 Jul 15 @ 5:18 am
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I use Tellyvisuals a lot, but powerful as it is, it's not great if you just want to throw some static text onscreen on the fly, like a quick birthday shoutout for example. The built-in text plugin in version 7 was better for this - the text plugin in version 8 is pretty useless - it doesn't even rescale or word-wrap the text automatically, so if you're typing something in live, you've no idea if it's going to fit the screen properly until you hit "apply", by which time it's too late and everyone in the room can see the mess you've made of your text layout! The version 8 plugin does a few things that the version 7 one couldn't - you can change the font, and there's a basic horizontal scroll option. What's been lost far outweighs what's been gained though. Please, we need auto rescaling of the text to fit the screen like in v7, and preferably the option to put a slight outline around the text, as solid colours tend not to work very well over video.

发表时间 Sat 15 Aug 15 @ 5:42 pm
looking for clipbank on v8 or how can i get the same results

发表时间 Mon 19 Oct 15 @ 1:43 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
tayla wrote :
Scrolltext and clipbank have been omitted from v8, but you could use milkdrop as your video when playing audio only or place a video file of your choice in the slideshow folder and use that instead, remember to select the option in config > video, you'll need to select the advance options button to do this I believe.

发表时间 Mon 19 Oct 15 @ 10:57 am
Use the sampler it handles clips. I use all my clips in the sampler just like I did in clipbank

发表时间 Wed 21 Oct 15 @ 6:12 pm
thefunkster wrote :
Use the sampler it handles clips. I use all my clips in the sampler just like I did in clipbank

The sampler is a pile of Poo compared to the TellyMedia pluging which is far more powerful. Clips in sampler can work for simple situations but is not an easy utility to use. Here is the link to Don Moir's Telly-series products which will make your life a whole lot easier:

http://www.tellyvisuals.com/

发表时间 Fri 23 Oct 15 @ 5:36 am
Hi Everyone,
I have windows 7 and vista. I have no problem playing videos on virtual dj 7 on both platforms but VDJ 8 on my vista cannot play clean video. It pixels and turn to float colour. I am not sure if vista can't play videos although it has no problem with audio.

发表时间 Fri 30 Oct 15 @ 1:48 pm
I have V. 8 but I can't figure out how to speed up the pics. between each other on the slideshow. Please help and thank you!

发表时间 Sat 31 Oct 15 @ 10:05 pm
i have virtual dj 8 infinity but each time i video mix up to the 3rd track upward the video starts glitching or freazing ......please whats the cause ??

发表时间 Sat 07 Nov 15 @ 9:09 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
can you post a screenshot of you video settings ?
what OS and hardware do you use and what type of Videofiles ?

发表时间 Mon 09 Nov 15 @ 12:37 pm
With TV I assume you want something more along the lines of a professional display. Now that I have sole responsibility for it, I am free to do whatever I want with it. Previously I was bounded to a degree what I could do. Now I am bounded to a certain degree by time :) but many improvements have been made already and mostly this goes into the plus version. By professional in this case with outputting quick and easy text, I see it as not just outputting a simple piece of text. I see it out as being able to design it with graphics and text so it will look good for you. You could have your logo display and other wiz bang features like shaded background and more much like you see sports scores and weather alerts on television ( TellyVisuals :) I did a partial implementation of this for song alerts and also did one for quick text but left the quick text one out for now. This is because when I was working thru all this, I realized how very cool all this could be and will play a much bigger role in the future. It needs to be completely adjustable on the fly with things flying in an out at your command and this does not just apply to text but everything like voting or whatever the case may be. If you want professional looking displays then you need to support the endeavor otherwise someone might meet your needs in a minor way but normally not in a way that will give you professional results. No one is going to spend a great deal of time on these things with no payback and that is just a fact, but I am willing to go to the nth degree with this.

发表时间 Wed 25 Nov 15 @ 5:10 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)