快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: #SilverSleek2 - Page: 19

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Looks great!

发表时间 Mon 23 Nov 15 @ 3:16 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
That's not a ZIP file. That's the installation file.
If you have the skin installed then you should go on Documents/VirtualDj/Skins folder and there you should locate a file named "SilverSleek2.zip"

Okay so I got the right file, edited the image with several different programs, saved the file as a PNG back in the original spot and rezipped the file. When I try to reopen the skin, it says "Impossible to open skin, Skin variation not found."

发表时间 Fri 11 Dec 15 @ 3:48 pm
Your modified PNG file should have the same name as it was before. Generally speaking the files inside the zip should have the same names as they did before, otherwise VirtualDj will fail to load the correct file(s)

发表时间 Mon 14 Dec 15 @ 2:35 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :
Your modified PNG file should have the same name as it was before. Generally speaking the files inside the zip should have the same names as they did before, otherwise VirtualDj will fail to load the correct file(s)

I did just that. When I rezip the file, I'm assuming it must also have to carry the same name as before. Although I did that, Virtual DJ still tells me it is unable to open the skin.

发表时间 Thu 17 Dec 15 @ 1:52 am
hello, I downloaded the skin but how do I set ut up... using vd8 w ddjsx2

发表时间 Mon 04 Jan 16 @ 2:10 am
Can someone remind me which section of the xml deals with volume faders? I have them working for decks 1 and 2 but not 3 and 4 for some reason. Thanks.

发表时间 Wed 06 Jan 16 @ 4:56 pm
I would like to see a battery status in the next update if this is possible George!

发表时间 Tue 12 Jan 16 @ 7:35 pm
Is there an indicator that display what deck is currently playing. If not, can that be play of your next update?

发表时间 Wed 13 Jan 16 @ 6:16 pm
I don't understand what you mean...
There are A LOT of elements that indicate if a deck is playing or not. The most obvious been the jogwheel!
If you are asking to see which deck is "on air" then there's a "MASTERDECK" indicator inside the screens of the decks. It's a white "M" glyph
That's the closest you can get as on which deck is "the one plying on air"

发表时间 Wed 13 Jan 16 @ 6:22 pm
Ok... Thanks. I see what you are talking about. But I'm use two decks and when I use the TAB button. It's going to deck 3 and 4.

发表时间 Sun 17 Jan 16 @ 3:24 am
switch to the 2 deck version if you don't use 3 and 4 :-)

发表时间 Sun 17 Jan 16 @ 12:24 pm
wickedmix wrote :
switch to the 2 deck version if you don't use 3 and 4 :-)

It is set to 2 deck. But if you use the tab key it would still go to deck 3 and 4.

发表时间 Tue 19 Jan 16 @ 10:03 pm
aah sorry didnt realize that

发表时间 Tue 19 Jan 16 @ 10:07 pm
Probably it's because the skin has only one XML file (which sets nbdecks=4).

If you don't ever use 4 decks then you could change nbdecks to = 2 and the problem should go.

发表时间 Tue 19 Jan 16 @ 10:20 pm

Just a teaser of the forthcoming update...

Or maybe two:

发表时间 Wed 20 Jan 16 @ 1:47 am
Is it safe to assume the bottom picture is one of the remote ;-)

发表时间 Wed 20 Jan 16 @ 3:13 am
I see at least a Freestyler logo and colored CUE pads... I'm in ;)

发表时间 Wed 20 Jan 16 @ 10:12 am
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Oooh... Look at that!!!!

发表时间 Thu 21 Jan 16 @ 2:58 am
Swap decks?

发表时间 Thu 21 Jan 16 @ 8:12 am
mjay350PRO InfinityMember since 2014
Don't like being teased! Can't wait... How long??? - Just a hint..

发表时间 Fri 22 Jan 16 @ 10:35 pm
73%