快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

话题: roll stops functioning on build 2028.855

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

My roll function on the ddj sx stops functioning after going into slicer mode then returning back to the roll function, the buttons lights up but no roll, this happens with the latest version which I updated a day ago,
Normal function returns when you load a new track on that deck, roll will work then, the same again go into slicer mode press a few pads then return to roll mode and nothing.
how can i return to the previous version before i updated as that was rock solid for me?

any help would be appreciated,keep up the good work atomix team.

发表时间 Sun 02 Nov 14 @ 1:05 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
delete the native_Loop Roll.ini file from Documents/virtualDJ/Plugins folder , relaunch VirtualDJ and you should be fine. FYI the Strength parameter has been removed from the Loop Roll Effect, to eliminate the latency of the the loop_roll actions.

发表时间 Sun 02 Nov 14 @ 3:11 pm
Thanks, that seems to have fixed the issue, should i go back to using the native mapping, remember i had to change some of the mapping before to stop the roll and slicer opening in the skin effect bank?

发表时间 Sun 02 Nov 14 @ 6:22 pm
Yes. Also the default mapper has been updated so that it doesn't open the slicer.

发表时间 Mon 03 Nov 14 @ 5:49 am
Cheers, Thanks guys....briliant

发表时间 Mon 03 Nov 14 @ 7:47 am
@George,

Can you please advise what you changed in the mapper so I can amend my custom mapping for the DDJ-SX2?

Thanks

Keith

发表时间 Mon 03 Nov 14 @ 12:17 pm
djpet80ControlleristMember since 2014
I have the same problem I have tried to remove the file and restarted virtual dj but after using the slicer roll doesn't work anymore.

I have a pioneer ddj-sr

Please help

发表时间 Sun 09 Nov 14 @ 2:01 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)