快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Toggle aspect ratio (per-track)

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

in v8 we can switch the behavior of the video output (between zoom, crop, bars) on the whole 'bars' does a good job of keeping videos looking the right shape whether im using widescreen or not, but with some older files in bars mode i get the video appear in a box with black at both top/bottom and left/right. (in this case, the video is indeed letterbox format with aspect set to 4:3 within the file)

IF we could have a per-file switch to override the setting in the video file, we could eventually get rid of letterbox appearing in a black box.

I already have a custom button to toggle the display, but i find im constantly adjusting the same files..

发表时间 Tue 28 Oct 14 @ 9:29 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
If it's always the same files why not add an action poi to said files to tweak the vid settings upon loading?

发表时间 Wed 29 Oct 14 @ 5:22 pm
ye i tried that before but how do you account for widescreen and not widescreen monitor outs??

发表时间 Sun 02 Nov 14 @ 4:09 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I'd think you'd have a global variable that you manually set at the start of the night, then the action poi quiz that variable to determine the best size to output.

发表时间 Mon 03 Nov 14 @ 1:57 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)