快速登录:  

Forum: Addons

话题: V8 but by FRUiT - Page: 37
groovindj wrote :
He hasn't been on the forum for aaaaaaaagges......

Probably just busy getting on with life.

shame its a bloody good skin

发表时间 Tue 24 Sep 19 @ 7:41 pm
geemixPRO InfinityMember since 2006
While using the latest VDJ (and also previous 8.3 b5186) with Fruit Skin 0.8.2 all my coloured cue points shown on the waves are now all one colour.
Unless I manually go in and change/edit them all.

I never had to do this with older versions of VDJ. Has anyone else noticed this or know how to get my coloured cue points back?

Many thanks :)

发表时间 Fri 27 Sep 19 @ 8:30 am
djdonnPRO InfinityMember since 2006
geemix wrote :
While using the latest VDJ (and also previous 8.3 b5186) with Fruit Skin 0.8.2 all my coloured cue points shown on the waves are now all one colour.
Unless I manually go in and change/edit them all.

I never had to do this with older versions of VDJ. Has anyone else noticed this or know how to get my coloured cue points back?

Many thanks :)

I read where it's not a skin problem but a VDJ2020 problem.

发表时间 Fri 27 Sep 19 @ 2:50 pm
I rolled back to an earlier version and all cue points are still taking on the colours of the waveforms (Red and Blue).

I tried changing the settings for the Fruit Skin using the menu at the top left of the skin etc. No luck there either :(

I guess when I installed 2020 it has changed something in the settings.xml and sadly I do not know what I would need to delete/change in there.

发表时间 Sun 29 Sep 19 @ 7:45 am
I still get coloured cues here (just checked). What's your setting for nonColoredPoi? Make sure it's not Deck color or No color.

发表时间 Sun 29 Sep 19 @ 8:00 am
YAY thank you so much, that fixed it. Not sure why that option had changed! Thanks again.

发表时间 Sun 29 Sep 19 @ 11:11 am
Really need FRUiT to come back and update his skin for the 2020, there's a few things not quite working right so I've gone back to Build 5186 which is the version where everything was working as normal (imo)

发表时间 Sun 29 Sep 19 @ 11:56 am
I agree and wish he would come back and do an update also. It's been a long time.

It is my favourite skin too. And like you, i rolled back to an earlier version of VDJ 2020.

What issues did you notice not working on the skin with 2020?

发表时间 Mon 30 Sep 19 @ 7:26 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Even if he is reading I'd guess the entire skin would need a rewrite, he used a lot of tricks that now have proper methods with the 8.4 skin engine.
But here's hoping, with the 8.4 engine and proper method it should be less demanding on hw

发表时间 Mon 30 Sep 19 @ 9:49 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Fruit wrote :
Updates will come, Idk when...

New features will ofc be implemented :)

Thank you !

FRUiT is missed and his absence is being felt.

发表时间 Mon 30 Sep 19 @ 11:52 pm
Hi all, have some issues with my V8 but by FRUIT skin (v0.8.2).

The hot cue buttons sometime take colors from other cues, even if they are blank. I know I tried to edit the cue button section in the Main.xml in the past, so I tried to reinstall the skin fresh, which reverted other changes I made, but this problem persists. Anyone has experience or insights on the problem and knows a way to revert the problem? Thanks!

Edit: Actually, the problem only occurs in the compact hotcue panel, not in the fully extended one where you see 9 hotcues.
The actually problem is that the color of hotcue 3 get overridden by the color of hotcue 7, and the color of hotcue 4 by the one from hotcue 8.

发表时间 Sat 12 Oct 19 @ 9:03 am
it would be highly appreciated if fruit does an update to iron out the issues with v2020..give him time..he will come around!
i have one request..probably anyone of you can help...for this i am simply just using the picture in the post above this with the color problem.
in that pic..the custom button on top the skin(not visible in the actual picture) are just above the part of the skin where they u can manually select the song position(just under 256 kbps in the pic).
it has not happened as yet,but im afraid one day i might mistakenly click the song position and the live deck will skip to the point(total disaster!) as my custom buttons are multi,so the options end up being on top the song position window...i hope u guys catch where i'm coming from..so i am looking for a solution to disable seeking from that song position window.
it can be in the form of a new setting in the config page/skin xml edit/or in fruit updated skin as an option edit in the future.
any help on this would be appreciated! thanks in advance

发表时间 Sat 12 Oct 19 @ 4:12 pm
Do you mean these buttons?

发表时间 Sat 12 Oct 19 @ 4:44 pm

发表时间 Sat 12 Oct 19 @ 5:07 pm
Those buttons are nowhere near the songpos wave! I think you just need to be more careful with your mouse :-)

I just found an old post that suggests you could place a button element on top of the songpos with an action of 'nothing'.

发表时间 Sat 12 Oct 19 @ 5:13 pm
Those buttons are nowhere near the songpos wave! I think you just need to be more careful with your mouse :-)

I just found an old post that suggests you could place a button element on top of the songpos with an action of 'nothing'.

it's not the button itself, it's the different options provided by the button(like 0.475/5 in my picture)

发表时间 Sat 12 Oct 19 @ 5:28 pm
Please - you do not need to quote everything from the previous message when it's directly above your own post!

I understand that your button menu drops over the songpos, but you just need to be careful :-) When you use the menu, stay to the right side.

发表时间 Sat 12 Oct 19 @ 5:36 pm
sorry..i didnt know..my humblest apologies! ok no problem...i will be careful..i do not ever really use the song position window so i was just considering the possibilities.

发表时间 Sat 12 Oct 19 @ 5:44 pm
Other than placing a button (that does nothing) over the songpos area, it might be possible to add a visibility option to the songpos, so that it does not show when the custom button is clicked.

发表时间 Sat 12 Oct 19 @ 6:22 pm
well i have no idea on how to do that so i think i will just stick to being careful with my clickings!

发表时间 Sat 12 Oct 19 @ 6:52 pm
97%