快速登录:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

话题: BUILD 1957 - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

ChreecePRO (OEM)Member since 2014
Tried to physically delete a song that was already loaded on deck 1, the pop up that warns me that the file is still in use comes up, minimize it, unload the song, minimize the vdj 8, and when i clicked the VDJ 8 shortcut on the taskbar that was already active the pop up comes out to retry to delete the file and the program doesn't come up, terminated the process and restarted the program...

发表时间 Thu 11 Sep 14 @ 12:05 pm
With the NS7II & Mac , a motorized platter turned on the sampler Instrumens is corrupted by the engines activated
in camp no

发表时间 Thu 11 Sep 14 @ 2:25 pm
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Why is this build still available for the Mac if it crashes on start? (I would have expected it to be pulled hours ago.)

发表时间 Thu 11 Sep 14 @ 4:28 pm
Mr_TPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Crash on MAC

Process: VirtualDJ [9805]
Path: /Applications/VirtualDJ 8.app/Contents/MacOS/VirtualDJ
Identifier: com.atomixproductions.virtualdj
Version: ???
Code Type: X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process: launchd [178]
Responsible: VirtualDJ [9805]
User ID: 501

Date/Time: 2014-09-12 01:47:30.910 +0200
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.9.4 (13E28)
Report Version: 11
Anonymous UUID: C53CB5EF-8345-E9ED-E881-CA391B51D41D

Sleep/Wake UUID: 0A2E9D6B-A435-42A9-B832-8B72E7F7E8CF

Crashed Thread: 0
--------------

there isn´t a crash Report "0"

发表时间 Thu 11 Sep 14 @ 6:49 pm
Dj Sky-Trendsetters wrote :
Regression bug: This update is killing my CPU using time codes, my i7 is struggling to do tasks it used to handle like butter and i'm hitting red constantly. Please optimize the code

Latency at 10ms
sample rate 44100

Still testing to see what could be a reason for my increase in CPU, i'll revert to build 1932 to see if the issue remains the same but so far no issues with drift, smart mode isn't that accurate and will sometimes lose cue positions on CDJs but I suppose that's not a big issue, just need to narrow down what's causing the demand for more CPU on my PC. Thanks

Do you have a high CPU usage only when you are using timecode, or also without timecodes?
If only with timecode, do you still have a high CPU if you select "virtualdj timecode" in the timecode config (even if you dont have one)?
Do you have high CPU only when a song is playing, or also when it's paused?

发表时间 Fri 12 Sep 14 @ 4:01 am
dcomo wrote :
Why is this build still available for the Mac if it crashes on start? (I would have expected it to be pulled hours ago.)

I have macbook pro 2012, 2.3GHz i7 - 8Gb 1600Mhz GT650M 512Mb Os 10.8.5
no crash at startup of this Build

发表时间 Fri 12 Sep 14 @ 4:46 am
sclavel wrote :
Regression bug: This update is killing my CPU using time codes, my i7 is struggling to do tasks it used to handle like butter and i'm hitting red constantly. Please optimize the code

Latency at 10ms
sample rate 44100

Still testing to see what could be a reason for my increase in CPU, i'll revert to build 1932 to see if the issue remains the same but so far no issues with drift, smart mode isn't that accurate and will sometimes lose cue positions on CDJs but I suppose that's not a big issue, just need to narrow down what's causing the demand for more CPU on my PC. Thanks

Do you have a high CPU usage only when you are using timecode, or also without timecodes?
If only with timecode, do you still have a high CPU if you select "virtualdj timecode" in the timecode config (even if you dont have one)?
Do you have high CPU only when a song is playing, or also when it's paused?

Wouldn't really regard the CPU usage as a bug, I did a gig last night with this build and it worked and responded very well. CPU kept low

发表时间 Fri 12 Sep 14 @ 6:46 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)