快速登录:  

Forum: Addons

话题: OSD Edition by sadim
djsadimPRO InfinityMember since 2006

发表时间 Tue 02 Sep 14 @ 3:39 am
Nice...............a big thank you to dj Sadim. Am loving this.

发表时间 Tue 02 Sep 14 @ 11:08 am
i just detected the skin doesn't show the effect parameters when i switch to deck 3 and 4. it display more effect options. its there anyway i can map it for my controller because its not working. thanks.

发表时间 Tue 02 Sep 14 @ 12:30 pm
V1.1
fix small bugs

发表时间 Fri 05 Sep 14 @ 3:26 am
pending Update
V1.2
Added Bigger Browser & minimize decks (Browser Zoom)
fix small bugs

发表时间 Fri 12 Sep 14 @ 1:16 pm
looking for a mapper for a pioneer ddj-s1/ virtual dj 8
anyone out there know where to find it.
e-mail removed

发表时间 Sun 21 Sep 14 @ 1:47 pm
You will need to purchase a license in order to use any controller with Virtual DJ.

Even if someone did send a mapper it would be of no use.

Home Users are not permitted to post email addresses or other contact information.

发表时间 Sun 21 Sep 14 @ 4:47 pm
not a home user just upgraded my old numark total control to the pioneer

发表时间 Sun 21 Sep 14 @ 5:34 pm
The only license currently registered to your account is VirtualDJ LE (Limited Edition) for Hercules DJ Console RMX. VirtualDJ LE is limited software and will only work with the controller it was included with (The RMX.) VirtualDJ LE users are not entitled to mapper downloads.

If you wish to use the DDJ-S1 mapper, you will need to purchase the full VirtualDJ Pro Infinity or take out a monthly VirtualDJ v8 Pro subscription. If you have already purchased, please register your Pro serial number to your account to activate licensed features as well as access to download add-ons.

Please also do not hijack topics by posting a message that's not related in any way. This topic is for discussion about the OSD Edition skin. Your question has absolutely nothing to do with this.

发表时间 Mon 22 Sep 14 @ 4:36 am
Why is there no credit to Phantom Deejay on the download page for this skin?

It's clearly based on Ghost OSD and yet there's no link to the original skin or credit to PhantomDeejay.

发表时间 Tue 02 Dec 14 @ 1:26 pm
update 1.3

New icons to browser
Add horizontal scratchwave (Full and Half)
Add Beats meter (Beats and Bars)
Add master effects
Fix small bugs
and more

发表时间 Fri 16 Oct 15 @ 9:56 am
K0mixPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Loving the numbered and coloured cues! Are you able to add that function into the default VirtualDJ 8 2-Deck skin? Pleeeease?
(Been wracking my brains on this for two hours but I know nothing about skins coding...)

发表时间 Sun 29 Nov 15 @ 1:06 pm