快速登录:  

Forum: Addons

话题: Hercules RMX2 GOLD
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

发表时间 Thu 14 Aug 14 @ 3:05 pm
Version 1.1 is now available.

- Changed Loop panel to follow the new updated default mapping.

发表时间 Thu 14 Aug 14 @ 3:06 pm
AnfryPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Hi,

I already installed this skin but is missing one very important thing that is in the default skin: the Menu of Master.

Thanks

发表时间 Thu 11 Sep 14 @ 10:02 am
what exactly do you miss from that panel and this skin doesnt offer ?

发表时间 Thu 11 Sep 14 @ 12:19 pm
The pannel in the picture is the default of VDJ8 and there is the "Master" pannel were you can apply filters and effect at the master out. In the RMX2 skin there is not this option (or I didn't found).
Thanks

发表时间 Wed 17 Sep 14 @ 6:41 am
When a customized skin is created for a specific controller, it usually only offers what the controller does.
Anyways, i ll put this (Effects on Master) in my list for the next update.

发表时间 Wed 17 Sep 14 @ 8:44 am
Thank you very much, that, I think, is important because in this way is possible to add the Equalizer effect at the master out and is possible the calibration to have an optimized sound.
Best regards

发表时间 Wed 17 Sep 14 @ 9:55 am
Anfry wrote :
Thank you very much, that, I think, is important because in this way is possible to add the Equalizer effect at the master out and is possible the calibration to have an optimized sound.
Best regards

Map one of the custom buttons on the left or right deck with the following command:
deck master effect 'eq 10 bands' active or
deck master effect 'eq 30 bands' active

Greetz

发表时间 Thu 16 Oct 14 @ 4:09 pm
you can also map the custom button as ...
deck master effect_show_gui 'TypeHereThePluginame'
which will dock/undock the FX GUI in the Browser, where you can adjust, enable etc.

发表时间 Thu 16 Oct 14 @ 8:00 pm
Hallo,

warum steht bei der Gold und bei der Black Version die Regler für das Mic und für den Kopfhörer Out auf voll offen,obwohl sie am Controller zugedreht sind?

VG

发表时间 Sun 13 Mar 16 @ 5:16 pm
Hi

I have a problem with my new controller hercules RMX2 and VDJ8
I used to use the pitch reset button after playing a mix on the deck I set the next song.

Now I downloaded a good and smoothly skin from this website (Hercules RMX2 Gold is the name)
Next to both decks I see a pitch slider with a sort of key lock circle in the middle of the slider and i have also a button named KLCK. Neither of both seem to do something when pressed.

How can I designate a reset pitch action to the key lock circle in the middle of the slider or this action to the KLCK button.

Remark: on the console RMX2 there isn't such a button to press. With my former console RMX I used to have this button. Pity hercules does not use this button anymore. But maybe there is a workaround in the software of VDJ8

Thanks a lot

Christoph

发表时间 Tue 23 Aug 16 @ 3:27 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Use a custom button with the command

pitch 100%

and please don't post the same problem in different threads in future.

发表时间 Tue 23 Aug 16 @ 3:33 pm
Thanks for the advice. It worked to map a button to pitch 100%
Do you know if it is neccesary to map also a button beatlock to such button or is this the same as the option Smart play on the deck options?

发表时间 Wed 24 Aug 16 @ 4:36 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Smart play and beat lock are different things,
[although in a limited way beatlock can achieve the same result as smart play]

beatlock is a scratch option [try it to see how it works], smart play is probably the option you want.

发表时间 Wed 24 Aug 16 @ 4:54 pm
dimparLE userMember since 2012
thankss

发表时间 Sun 24 Jan 21 @ 6:00 pm