Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Scripts you'd like to see - Page: 3

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DJEMANGPRO InfinityMember since 2011
save artwork to tag in pads is there a script for that

发表时间 Tue 18 Jul 17 @ 9:44 pm
DJEMANG wrote :
save artwork to tag in pads is there a script for that

i don't understand your request. can you give me an example.

发表时间 Wed 19 Jul 17 @ 3:47 am
hi i have been struggling with the MC7000 and the 4 buttons 1 2 3 4 on each side of the deck manual says one side copys the other.. well i dont want that

i want to say left deck 1 - Camera , 2 ShowLogo ,3 does whatever , 4 does whatever. and then the Right Deck does visuals but different ones all to the main output screen not a copy and not an effect on that deck.. least something id like to try

发表时间 Wed 02 Aug 17 @ 11:55 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
You want to script something like this
device_side 'left' ? action for left : action for right

发表时间 Wed 02 Aug 17 @ 5:17 pm
i not sure if you see
but here is my deck
http://virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/denon/mc7000/layout.html

and this is the buttons i wanna change
http://virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/denon/mc7000/layout/effects.html
shows you 55 that has 4 buttons i want each one to do something different

so there is 4 buttons left and 4 buttons on right and i dont really wanna copy just 8 buttons doing something different

but i would also try this copy but to get the FX to work i played with it kinda if i pressed 1 then 3 4 would light up so it didnt work right

发表时间 Thu 03 Aug 17 @ 11:59 am
im guessing you guys stumpped on my situation for my FX buttons i still trying to fiddle with it but cant get it to work right for all 8 buttons to do whatever and 2 or 3 do video things to the main output window

发表时间 Wed 09 Aug 17 @ 4:50 pm
LEDs are a different matter show me the script you tried using

device_side

发表时间 Wed 09 Aug 17 @ 5:25 pm
I'd like to have the option that VDJ automatically sort cue in a songs in chronological order, like its possible in Serato.

发表时间 Sat 25 Nov 17 @ 7:52 pm
I'm sure that's an option that's been there since pre 8.1 days,
I'll check once at my machine.

发表时间 Sat 25 Nov 17 @ 11:42 pm
Can I get the std filter to run in "LFO mode" (as in: go up and down while a button is pressed)

Or possible script it:

Locodog, I've modified this from an old v7 discussion (regarding volume):
repeat_start 'wait' 50ms & var 'up' ? filter +1% & filter 100% ? set 'up' false : set 'up' true : filter -1% & filter 0% ? set 'up' true : set 'up' false : set 'up' true

But it only goes "down", and then stops - and it never ends (makes sense since there is nothing in the script to end it)

Am I missing something obvious that makes it much simpler to do than this?

发表时间 Mon 12 Mar 18 @ 1:07 pm
repeat_start 'wait' 50ms & var 'up' ?
filter +1% & filter 100% ?
set 'up' false :
set 'up' true :
filter -1% & filter 0% ?
set 'up' true :
set 'up' false :
set 'up' true

Looks ok, i don't usually use true and false I use one and zero, change the time to maybe a second and crank the filter up manually to 95 percent, then use the var_list to check "up" is toggling.

发表时间 Mon 12 Mar 18 @ 5:12 pm
locodog wrote :

Looks ok, i don't usually use true and false I use one and zero, change the time to maybe a second and crank the filter up manually to 95 percent, then use the var_list to check "up" is toggling.

It worked with one and zero :)

I ended up with:
up ? repeat_stop 'wait' & filter 50% : filter 50% & repeat_start 'wait' 75ms & var 'up' ? filter +5% & filter 90% ? set 'up' 0 : set 'up' 1 : filter -5% & filter 10% ? set 'up' 1 : set 'up' 0 : set 'up' 1

Thanks!

发表时间 Tue 13 Mar 18 @ 12:08 am
Maybe I'm being dense, but.... I can open a padpage menu via script but it won't accept browser_scroll, I can't recall if there's other context menus that have this problem, but I think there is.

发表时间 Tue 20 Nov 18 @ 3:21 am
Can somebody help me completing/Fixing those scripts?

ok, here we go:

All scripts should generally be designed for keyboard keys or controller keys and bidirectional? work, so that the script works, whether Deck 1 or 2 is currently active.

For synchronous transitions, duration of fades etc should be bar-timed and not a static duration, for example: not 2000ms but something like 4bars. I do not know if that's possible, but maybe with "get_bpm" and a divide of the value or something similar?

For synchronous transitions, the sync should be "beat-synchronized" in the beatkeeper, ie not just synced, maybe this would be possible using "get_beat"?

Script 1 (asynchrone Transition, synced version possible):
Deck should play a backspin (4 bars long) while playing, and then immediately make a full crossfade to the other deck and start it.
#########
set 'rsGainBS' '`gain' & gain -20% & slip on & effect_active 'backspin' & repeat_start_instant 'rsiBackSpin' 10ms & effect_active 'backspin' 1 ? nothing : repeat_stop 'rsiBackSpin' & play & slip off & get_var 'rsGainBS' & param_cast & gain & mix_now
#########
known issues:
- Length of the backspin static and not tact-relative
- sometimes the backspin effect is not heard
- It generally works only with one deck, not on the other deck

Script 2 (synced Transition):
Activce Deck should simulate the typical engine-off effect of a record player and stop the active track, and the other deck should start slow (ie the opposite of Motor-On) begin. Between the two effects there should be a crossfade from one deck to another
#########
slip on & effect_active 'brakeStart' & repeat_start_instant 'rsibrakeStart' 10ms & effect_active 'brakeStart' 1 ? nothing : repeat_stop 'rsibrakeStart' & play & slip off & mix_now
#########
known issues:
- the crossfade takes too long
- the active deck is not stopped
- The inactive deck starts directly and does not provide the engine-off effect

Script 3 (asynchron Transition, synced version possible):
Deck active should loop a bar and then be pitched lower and slower (similar to the end of Timberlakes - cry me a river) and then fade to the other deck and then start this song.
#########
slip on & loop 1 & repeat 235ms & down ? key 0 ? key -1 : key -1 ? key -2 : key -2 ? key -3 : key -4 : loop 0 & key 0 & slip off & mix_now
#########
known issues:
- sometimes the script works, sometimes not
- Routine for crossfade not implemented
- Loop does not slow down (routine is not implemented)

Script 4 (synced Transition)
Deck active should loop a bar and then, after a loop pass, half the length of the loop and repeat the whole process until 1/4 loop is repeated and then crossfade directly on the other deck and start this track
#########
loop 2 & down ? blink 300ms & repeat_start "rsAHL" 33ms & loop 2 ? loop_position & param_bigger 90% ? set "top" 1 : var "top" 1 ? loop 1 & set "top" 0 : nothing : loop 1 ? loop_position & param_bigger 90% ? set "top" 1 : var "top" 1 ? loop 0.5 & set "top" 0 : nothing : nothing : loop 0 & repeat_stop "rsAHL"
#########
known issues:
- unfortunately does not work VDJ 8.3 (copied from the script examples)
- Routine for switch to the other track is not implemented

Script 5 (synced Transition)
Crossfade to the inactive deck which starts back forth - the crossfader now shifts to the other deck very fast (bpm relative, not static) to the other deck, the whole thing is getting faster, from 1/4-beat fader switches to 1/16 and in the end the crossfader will remain on the new track
#########
Here I completely miss the approach, because I do not know how to create such "switches" isochronous and not temporally static
cycle "$AutoXF" 2 & var_equal "$AutoXF" 1 ? var_equal "$XFside" 1 ? deck master repeat_start_instant "rsiXF" 10ms 101 & crossfader +1% & crossfader 100% ? deck master repeat_stop "rsiXF" & set "$XFside" 2 & set "$AutoXF" 0 : nothing : var_equal "$XFside" 2 ? deck master repeat_start_instant "rsiXF" 10ms 101 & crossfader -1% & crossfader 0% ? deck master repeat_stop "rsiXF" & set "$XFside" 1 & set "$AutoXF" 0 : nothing : nothing : deck master repeat_stop "rsiXF"
#########
known issues:
- Script not functional

Script 6 (synced Transition)
The active deck should execute an "infinite" but fadening echo / delay effect at the push of a button and then sync to the inactive deck and start it
#########
effect_button "loop out" 1 1 & effect_button "loop out" 2 1 & effect_slider "loop out" 1 50% & effect_slider "loop out" 2 24% & effect_slider "echo" 1 50% & effect_slider "echo" 2 50% & effect_active "loop out" 1 & effect_active "echo" 1 & repeat_start_instant "rsiLoopOutOff" 33ms & effect_active "loop out" ? nothing : repeat_stop "rsiLoopOutOff" & repeat_start "rsEchoOff" 2000ms 1 effect_active "echo" 0 & mix_now & auto_crossfade 8000ms
#########
known issues:
- Script does not fade Delay / Echo effect
- Script sometimes does not work
- Clock-accurate crossfade functions not implemented

Script 7 (synced Transition)
The active deck should switch to the other track at for example the last beat of the song, the new track should start immediately (hard cut).
#########
cycle "$AutoXF" 2 & var_equal "$AutoXF" 1 ? var_equal "$XFside" 1 ? deck master repeat_start_instant "rsiXF" 10ms 101 & crossfader +100% & crossfader 100% ? deck master repeat_stop "rsiXF" & set "$XFside" 2 & set "$AutoXF" 0 : nothing : var_equal "$XFside" 2 ? deck master repeat_start_instant "rsiXF" 10ms 101 & crossfader -100% & crossfader 0% ? deck master repeat_stop "rsiXF" & set "$XFside" 1 & set "$AutoXF" 0 : nothing : nothing : deck master repeat_stop "rsiXF"
#########
known issues:
- Script not accurate/beat-synchronized (in Beatkeeper)

Script 8 (synced Transition)
The active deck should crossfade to the other deck with a duration of 8 Bars (beat synced within beatkeeper)
#########
crossfader 0% ? auto_crossfade 1000ms & deck 2 play : auto_crossfade 1000ms & deck 1 play
#########
known issues:
- Script not accurate (in Beatkeeper)
- Duration of face not relative but static

Script 9 (synced Transition)
Das aktive Deck soll zum anderen Deck mit einer Dauer von 8 Bars crossfaden und dieses schlagggenau im Beatkeeper starten und dabei die EQ Crossfaden
#########
repeat_start_instant 'eqchanger' 100ms 50 & deck 1 eq_low -1% & deck 1 eq_high -1% & deck 2 eq_low +1% & deck 2 eq_high +1%
#########
known issues:
- EQ thread works only on a deck, so it is not bidirectional
- Script not accurate (in Beatkeeper)
- Duration of face not relative but static

Thank you so much!

发表时间 Tue 20 Nov 18 @ 6:09 pm
Could we either call a padpage button without having the padpage on show something like
pad_page "name" X (X being the pad number)

Or perhaps call the previous page with something like
pad_page_previous

I only ask as we can't really switch to the previously used page without a stupidly long script, we can call by index but we can't get the index
some pads you might only use rarely, press one pad and then you want to be on the previous pad.

发表时间 Thu 24 Jan 19 @ 8:05 pm
MrJackyPRO InfinityMember since 2015
Possibly already requested, I even see that the AutoVFX PAD uses it, but it really does not work.

I would like to be able to improve the automatic mode of the PAD that I have published to activate video effects, but I find it impossible without being able to execute one script inside another.

for example: repeat_start 'effect_1_ON' `get_var 'effect_1_time'`ms `get_var' effect_1_repeat'` & effect_active 1

in this example I intend to take 2 variables so that the time and repeats of the repeat_start can be set

note: text translated by google

发表时间 Fri 25 Jan 19 @ 9:07 pm

发表时间 Fri 25 Jan 19 @ 9:42 pm
MrJackyPRO InfinityMember since 2015
oh! I did not know ... thanks for the info locodog

发表时间 Sat 26 Jan 19 @ 9:37 am
If possible could we query if a rsi is running? something like
deck master repeat_start_instant 'deckMasterShake' ? on : off

It's tricky to have the query (inside a pads xml) to "on/off" correctly with rsi scripts, I previously toggled a var when a cycling var hit zero or one (always bulks up the char count, never perfect), but this new project would end up @700KB or something stupid using old method.

Also, could we have the query bit in the pad xml in the pad editor, just seems odd having just one bit not included. (a good bit of hair torn out, why is another pad changing this new pads leds?!, copy & paste error :¬| )

发表时间 Tue 29 Jan 19 @ 3:56 am
Could the var_list have just a tiny bit of love, just an indicator to say what deck each var is local to (master/1/2)

发表时间 Tue 29 Jan 19 @ 9:43 pm
41%