快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

话题: Problem playing wmv files on Virtualdj 8 pro

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

VDJ8 will not play wmv files smoothly. The videos lag and freeze. The column in the browser that displays the "length" (time) of the video shows extreme time ie.... 242.13 minutes to play a video that should take only 3 or 4 minutes. Other videos with a mp4 or vob format show normal time to play in the "length" column and play fine. I also have Vdj7 pro and all wmv videos played perfectly. I converted a couple videos to mp4 and they played perfectly on Vdj8. However I have several wmv files so converting all of them would be a daunting task.

发表时间 Tue 15 Jul 14 @ 11:39 pm
anyone else have this problem ?

发表时间 Wed 16 Jul 14 @ 2:21 am
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Are you using a PC or a Mac? (I am going to assume a PC due to the use of WMV, however I want to verify.)

发表时间 Wed 16 Jul 14 @ 9:37 am
I am using a PC with Windows 7

发表时间 Wed 16 Jul 14 @ 11:33 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Could you upload one of them for us to test ?

发表时间 Wed 16 Jul 14 @ 5:07 pm
Sorry for being so computer illiterate. I am not sure how to upload a video to virtual dj. Tried the drag and drop don't work. Please help thanks

发表时间 Wed 16 Jul 14 @ 7:37 pm
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Stick,

You can do one of the following:

- Post the file up to a free file sharing location
- Create a ticket under the Support/Help area, reference this post and attach the file to the ticket.

发表时间 Wed 16 Jul 14 @ 9:29 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Attaching such a large file to a Support ticket will be probably impossible due to the large file size.
Use a file uploading server or Dropbox and post the link here

发表时间 Thu 17 Jul 14 @ 1:35 am
Same problem here.

发表时间 Fri 14 Nov 14 @ 3:32 am
stick141 wrote :
VDJ8 will not play wmv files smoothly. The videos lag and freeze. The column in the browser that displays the "length" (time) of the video shows extreme time ie.... 242.13 minutes to play a video that should take only 3 or 4 minutes. Other videos with a mp4 or vob format show normal time to play in the "length" column and play fine. I also have Vdj7 pro and all wmv videos played perfectly. I converted a couple videos to mp4 and they played perfectly on Vdj8. However I have several wmv files so converting all of them would be a daunting task.

发表时间 Fri 31 Jul 15 @ 9:22 pm
gmediaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Same here. Any solutions?

Do I need to post a video? I think I would feel better to PM a link if needed.

Chris

发表时间 Fri 07 Aug 15 @ 8:19 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Yes, we would need a problem video to investigate with.

You can PM it to me if you like.

发表时间 Sat 08 Aug 15 @ 1:49 am
I just PM'ed you SBDJ. Feel free to share the files with anyone you need to, but they are my client's actual files, so I just don't want to post them anywhere.

Thanks!!

Chris

发表时间 Tue 11 Aug 15 @ 1:22 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Unfortunately they play absolutely fine for me!

发表时间 Tue 11 Aug 15 @ 4:08 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Playing back smoothly here too.
The video bitrate is 8Mbps, on a slow computer I guess this could be an issue.
You could try to enable the useDXVA option in VirtualDJ to use hardware-accelerated decoding. This may improve performance playing back this videos.

发表时间 Tue 11 Aug 15 @ 5:49 pm
I will try to investigate further tonight, but it appears I'm not the only one having issues. I have pretty decent PC's, but there may be something bogging them down. Other formats play with no issue though.

Chris

发表时间 Tue 11 Aug 15 @ 6:55 pm
disculpen se pudo solucionar el problema de los archivos .wmv porque tengo el mismo problema en el vdj 8.2 tengo licencia pro pero cada vez que voy a utilizar estos archivos se me congela la computadora alguien me puede ayudar, tengo una HP i5 de 8gb de ram un disco duro de tb. y utilizo windows 10.
Con los demás archivos va todo bien. gracias

发表时间 Tue 15 Aug 17 @ 4:01 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)