快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

话题: Music stopping/pausing when batch scanning files

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Two most important things for this software NOT to do is 1. Crash and 2. Pause or stop the playback of a track. Unless the DJ is stopping the song, it should never stop playing.
When I get some new tracks imported into my database and try to batch scan them, some times the processor is overloaded or maxed out and that will cause the audio to stop momentarily and then continue a second or so later. It doesn't crash but it does pause the music (and make might heart skip a beat). VDJ should never do anything that uses up all the processing power of the cpu and causes the audio to be downgraded in priority. Nothing should take priority over the audio.

So far my only fix for this is to only batch scan my files at home and not while I am using my laptop for live playback. While this is a solution for now, keep in mind that the songs are also scanned when loading into a play deck. For now I will only scan at home and not while playing live. However this is an issue that should be looked at. Their should be a way to keep the batch scanning from taking priority over the audio cpu power. Tell the scanning to only use a certain % of cpu power and no more. The scanning should slow down or pause, not the audio or video.

Scanning never stopped or paused the audio in VDJ 7.

JMHO
DJ James

发表时间 Fri 27 Jun 14 @ 8:32 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Scanning before hand has ALWAYS been the recommended way, Although I agree with a low impact scanning option for the birthday/wedding request type djs.

发表时间 Fri 27 Jun 14 @ 8:49 pm

发表时间 Mon 29 Sep 14 @ 10:25 pm
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
James... would be handy to know your computer/lappy specs

i never have problems when i scan folders while gigging

发表时间 Tue 30 Sep 14 @ 7:47 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)