快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

话题: prelisten problem

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

yaqopPRO InfinityMember since 2005
prelisten problem

Operate with me for half an hour and then attached and do not work until after the restart Vdj 8
Is there a solution to it, or one has the same problems ?

发表时间 Fri 06 Jun 14 @ 8:46 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Go into config. soundcard and make sure your set up is correct as a default and click apply, you don't have to reboot your computer, you can also do this for a midi device like a controller if your having issues with it.

发表时间 Fri 06 Jun 14 @ 9:00 am
TulsaDJPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I'm having this problem with Mac using a Denon 6000, but 8 on my PC/Denon works fine.

发表时间 Sun 15 Jun 14 @ 2:35 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Some Users report similar problems. pre listening works fine for a couple of songs. switching between some folders ( just 2 or 3) and prelisten does not work anymore, although config seem to be right. Confirmed on Win 7/ 8 Platform.

发表时间 Sun 15 Jun 14 @ 11:07 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Be note that auto-prelisten stops playing if you click in the browser on the song currently playing...

发表时间 Sun 15 Jun 14 @ 11:12 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
thx 4 the quick reply......problem is not that prelisten stops
when switching between 2- 3 folders pre listen does not work anymore.
Folder 1 prelisten OK
Folder 2 prelisten OK
Folder 3 prelisten not working anymore
User can reproduce the issue with various folders

发表时间 Sun 15 Jun 14 @ 11:22 am
ljaxisPRO InfinityMember since 2013
hi djcel, after some tests we found out this........

the user tried to configure the preview to channel 5+6 of his soundcard....... after some time there comes no more sound from the preview channel.
.... so he have to restart vdj for the preview player works again.

I have only deck1 and 2 in my settings configured (2xcdj400 preview configuration on auto)
sometimes i have the same problem....
there is no preview sound on the inactive deck.....
here is my solution:
i load a song in the inactive deck.... i start and stop it..... and than i have the preview sound back on this Channel.....:-)

The user uses a fixed third Channel of his soundcard.... so he is forced to restart vdj in order to fix the problem (now he is also using only two channels )

Fact: the preview player seems to loose his configured channel...... BUG??

sorry for my bad english..... hope you could understand me

greetz from germany....

Uwe

发表时间 Sun 15 Jun 14 @ 4:15 pm
???????please fix

发表时间 Thu 26 Jun 14 @ 6:56 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
@ljaxis Which sound card is that ? What is his exact Audio Setup ? The CDJ400 only offer a stereo output channel, so most likely he using an additional sound card, right ?
Windows or Mac ?

发表时间 Fri 27 Jun 14 @ 3:24 am

Esi Gigaport HD
Windows

发表时间 Fri 27 Jun 14 @ 3:39 am
Prelisten has a huge bug. Works for a while then stops. The fix doesn't work. Please fix. Can't we have it the old way again at the bottom?

发表时间 Wed 02 Jul 14 @ 10:06 pm
So, with build 1872 you still have issues with ?

Actually, the fix for the prelisten was in 1870, which is not public, and actually had a bug so it moved to 1872. At this moment, i see you are using 1855. So if you desperately need the prelisten fix and cant wait for a few days more to become public, enable the setting getBetabuilds from Config->Options and relaunch to get the latest one.

发表时间 Wed 02 Jul 14 @ 10:24 pm
Using build 1897.752 and Prelisten is still not working the way I would expect. I enable prelisten and can keep clicking on songs in a folder, but as soon as I click and drag the prelisten stops and have to re-enable it each time. I need the prelisten to behave like it did in VDJ 7. If a song is selected it should play and Prelisten should never be disabled unless I disable it. I am trying to build out a playlist by prelistening, and must click prelisten after clicking and dragging every song to a playlist. Very frustrating.

Isn't this how it has worked in the past and shouldn't it still work this way?

发表时间 Sat 02 Aug 14 @ 12:51 pm
Your request makes sense. Will report.

发表时间 Sat 02 Aug 14 @ 5:24 pm
I've found that it's not consistent. Sometimes prelisten stays active. It's almost like if it's 'cached' enough in memory, it'll stay active, but if I try something in another folder, it takes a few tries to get the prelisten to stick to 'enabled'. Once I click around in that folder for a while, it eventually stays enabled. however as soon as i move to a new folder, I have to keep re-enabling it until those are 'cached'. Very odd and unpredictable.

发表时间 Wed 06 Aug 14 @ 12:44 pm
It appears this bug has been resolved in release 1910. Thank you guys!

发表时间 Fri 15 Aug 14 @ 2:01 pm
Okay, I take it back. It's better but still not fixed. I press the pre-listen play button, can click around, and occasionally the pre-listen just stops. It tends to stop more if I enter something in the search and click on a line item in the search results. I am continually having to enable the Pre-listen play button. I expect the pre-listen to stay enabled until I turn it off. I can take record a video of my screen if that would help. Thanks!

发表时间 Sun 17 Aug 14 @ 12:10 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)