快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

话题: Automix Issues - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DJ KozPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Automix tends to try and beat of everything in the playlist unless it's on Fade (Remove Nothing)

Also when putting new song in Automix it scans the song but does not place the song in the list. When dragging the same song it automatically duplicates the song in Automix.

Also there's the occasional sound glitch when in automix.

I used 8 at 2 events yesterday and have to say ran pretty well except for pitch bend on the patters on my DDJ-SX

Mid 2009 Mac with Mountain Lion.

发表时间 Sun 01 Jun 14 @ 9:22 am
Beat mix... Not beat of.

Not sure why I wasn't able to edit my message.

发表时间 Sun 01 Jun 14 @ 10:27 am
DJ Koz wrote :

Also when putting new song in Automix it scans the song but does not place the song in the list. When dragging the same song it automatically duplicates the song in Automix.

I've the same Problem with Version 1820 and older Versions under Windows.

发表时间 Sun 01 Jun 14 @ 11:58 am
Thanks - this issue is on the developers list.

Thanks for reporting. :-)

发表时间 Sun 01 Jun 14 @ 12:02 pm
Which one Dan?

发表时间 Sun 01 Jun 14 @ 12:06 pm
DJ Koz wrote :

This one initially - i'm still looking into the others.

发表时间 Sun 01 Jun 14 @ 12:15 pm
Automix tends to try and beat mix everything in the playlist.. It doesn't matter what setting???

Why?? Just why would it do that on all settings???

Still not fixed??

发表时间 Tue 15 Jul 14 @ 11:31 pm
Am I the only one experiencing this???

No one else has this problem???

It's doing it on my mac and 2 pcs

发表时间 Wed 16 Jul 14 @ 10:27 am
I am getting a lot of crackling sounds when I automix... I've posted this a couple of time but I've not heard back from anyone. In V7, the transitions are nice and smooth, in V8 they are terrible.

发表时间 Wed 16 Jul 14 @ 12:22 pm
@godwentpunk,

Does automix try to beatmatch songs that are close in BPM??

发表时间 Wed 16 Jul 14 @ 12:32 pm
Following

发表时间 Thu 17 Jul 14 @ 8:45 am
Ok it seems like it is trying to beatmatch everything that is close in BPMs.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

发表时间 Thu 17 Jul 14 @ 1:42 pm
Exactly the same issues here... Reported numerous times before... But still not fixed...

godwentpunk wrote :
I am getting a lot of crackling sounds when I automix... I've posted this a couple of time but I've not heard back from anyone. In V7, the transitions are nice and smooth, in V8 they are terrible.

发表时间 Thu 17 Jul 14 @ 4:46 pm
Automix STILL trying to beatmatch in 1910. I just don't understand why that should even be a thought. There should be an option to beatmatch... NOT BY DEFAULT!

发表时间 Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 2:25 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Could you give the titles of 2 songs that when played in this way sound worse than without matching tempo?

发表时间 Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 4:28 pm
Just pick any songs that are less than 5 bpms apart.

发表时间 Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 4:49 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Any song with any sort of beat sounds better when matched and not causing a train wreck, any other song I tried the max 10% speed change with master tempo is hardly noticeable.
That's why I ask for specific titles, since none of the songs I tried so far sound worse.

发表时间 Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 5:35 pm
It doesn't sound good when it's dinner time and Frank Sinatra is speeding up then another song comes on. It's unecessary. I don't need it to beatmix for me. Especially during dinner and cocktail hour. I really don't see the point. It's not even on beat or anything. It just speeds up or slows down the music. I see absolutely no point in that.

发表时间 Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 6:34 pm
i downloaded vdj8 install it , and when i load a song on deck the hole skin freezes BUT if i press play or anything else the song plays and reacts ok exept of the skin that remains still frozen im usin win 7 on a hp dv9093 tried 64 an 32 bit version what can i do?

发表时间 Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 8:12 pm
Please post your problem that has nothing to do with this issue in another thread related to your issue or start your own.

Thanks

发表时间 Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 8:21 pm
50%