快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Sampler - Wishes & new features - Page: 12
Hello everyone, since many midi / usb pad units do not have a clear difference, in some colors of Virtual DJ, between the pads on and off, I found it very useful to assign the flashing to the leds of the respective pads assigned to the samples. The Virtual DJ sampler does not yet support auto-dim and therefore it is possible to flash the pads only with: pad color / Black. It would be nice to have the blinking with: pad color off / pad color on. Thank you

发表时间 Wed 30 Jun 21 @ 12:14 am
I like using the sample editor a lot for video editing but over the years my eyesight is starting to go and its becoming more of a challenge to use the sample editing.
When resizing the sample editor it changes the size of everything except what i have highlighted.
Is there any way you guys can make the area i have highlighted in red bigger or for it to resize when resizing the sampler window in one of your next updates please?
Thanks.

发表时间 Tue 27 Jul 21 @ 1:42 pm
mg_1978PRO InfinityMember since 2008
hi! can i have sampler bank ‘Recordings bank’ in leftdeck and sampler bank ‘personal bank’ in rightdeck?

发表时间 Wed 06 Oct 21 @ 2:16 pm
Hello to the community.
About the sampler, the huge improvement we want to see is the capability to keep the same volume level of EACH PITCH SLIDER from an external pad device (Akai and others) because when you launch vdj the volume of each sample is all the way up and you must push up each sliders to get the volume control of the each sample.
Careful i don't talk about the master volume of the sampler!!!

发表时间 Thu 28 Oct 21 @ 3:41 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
There are too many ways to get wrong volume with samples
sampler_group_volume
sampler_inputgain <=== maybe this one ?
sampler_velocity
sampler_volume
sampler_volume_master
sampler_volume_nogroup

sampler_group_mute
sampler_mute

get_level 'sampler'
get limiter 'sampler'

and level of output deck can be used too when specified

发表时间 Thu 28 Oct 21 @ 4:03 pm
Nicotux wrote :
There are too many ways to get wrong volume with samples
sampler_group_volume
sampler_inputgain <=== maybe this one ?
sampler_velocity
sampler_volume
sampler_volume_master
sampler_volume_nogroup

sampler_group_mute
sampler_mute

get_level 'sampler'
get limiter 'sampler'

and level of output deck can be used too when specified

Is there mic_inputgain script too (for low mic input in a controller)??

发表时间 Fri 29 Oct 21 @ 7:09 am
no such thing , mic is not a deck :'(

发表时间 Fri 29 Oct 21 @ 7:44 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
We might add mic_gain in the future, but I think mic_volume is currently not explicitly limited. So mic_volume 2.0 would boost the mic volume to 2x.

sampler_inputgain is only used in the case of a sampler input btw (so for external/hardware-based sampler that feeds into the internal sampler channel)

发表时间 Fri 29 Oct 21 @ 11:00 am
Adion wrote :
We might add mic_gain in the future, but I think mic_volume is currently not explicitly limited. So mic_volume 2.0 would boost the mic volume to 2x.

sampler_inputgain is only used in the case of a sampler input btw (so for external/hardware-based sampler that feeds into the internal sampler channel)

sampler_volume_master 2.0 is the same for sampler?? boost sampler output 2x?

发表时间 Fri 29 Oct 21 @ 11:27 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Sorry, checked to be sure and both are limited to 0.0 to 1.0

发表时间 Fri 29 Oct 21 @ 11:45 am
can you add in future script to see sampler lenght and sampler time ‘elapsed’ or ‘remain’ ?? thanks a lot 🙏

发表时间 Mon 01 Nov 21 @ 3:33 pm
I'm sure I've requested this before, but can't seem to find it....

Please add the means to organize samples.

At the moment they're all just in one great big list. It would be nice to have the option of hiding/showing banks of our choice, so we can enable just the banks needed for specific events.

发表时间 Mon 01 Nov 21 @ 6:42 pm
@mg_1978
scripts posted in Script_School do not work ?

@groovindj
good idea, like some sets of sample banks for dedicated situations

but most of the time such implementations ends with very bad side effects
- when this was done for transitions... folder appear as a transition at restart
- when this was done for effects, once organized they appear as "not installed" in settings -> extensions

发表时间 Mon 01 Nov 21 @ 7:28 pm
Nicotux wrote :
@mg_1978
mmmm no

@groovindj

- when this was done for transitions... folder appear as a transition at restart
- when this was done for effects, once organized they appear as "not installed" in settings -> extensions

发表时间 Mon 01 Nov 21 @ 9:20 pm
mg_1978 wrote :
Nicotux wrote :
@mg_1978
thanks, i have written copy all but doesn’t work :( i have written: browser_window sampler & browser_scroll top & browser_scroll 2 & browser_scroll -1 & param_multiply 'get_browsed_song length ms' 'sampler_position 2 & param_invert & param_mod 1'

@groovindj

发表时间 Mon 01 Nov 21 @ 10:26 pm

发表时间 Mon 01 Nov 21 @ 10:27 pm
@mg_1978 well... pretty sure you updated :) - same issue here
more and more cast needed, updated version same for sample slot 2
sample remain
get_var $srem & repeat_start sr 15ms -1 & browser_window sampler & browser_scroll top & browser_scroll 2 & browser_scroll -1 & param_multiply 'get_browsed_song length ms & param_cast float' 'sampler_position 2 & param_invert & param_mod 1.0 & param_cast float' & param_cast float & set $srem & var '$srem' 0.0 ? repeat_stop sr :
result is in ms +/-20ms

Question : why did the virtual deck "sampler" disappeared ?
since some virtual decks appear in the "s'crypt Edi Thor" (automix only ?) sampler is no more usable
now script start deck n and refer to deck z with no way to know which
using "deck sampler " as a prefix prevent the need of a global variable

发表时间 Mon 01 Nov 21 @ 10:54 pm
Cool Angel D.J. wrote :
Hello everyone, since many midi / usb pad units do not have a clear difference, in some colors of Virtual DJ, between the pads on and off, I found it very useful to assign the flashing to the leds of the respective pads assigned to the samples. The Virtual DJ sampler does not yet support auto-dim and therefore it is possible to flash the pads only with: pad color / Black. It would be nice to have the blinking with: pad color off / pad color on. Thank you

Ciao, se vuoi far lampeggiare il pad 1, ad esempio, in play senza auto-dim puoi scrivere nella sezione ‘push action’:
sampler_play 1 ? blink : off & sampler_pad 1
il pad lampeggia finchè il sample 1 è in play e non devi mappare il ‘blink’ (lampeggio) nella sezione ‘color’ del pads editor

发表时间 Tue 02 Nov 21 @ 8:09 am
Nicotux wrote :
@mg_1978 well... pretty sure you updated :) - same issue here
more and more cast needed, updated version same for sample slot 2
sample remain
get_var $srem & repeat_start sr 15ms -1 & browser_window sampler & browser_scroll top & browser_scroll 2 & browser_scroll -1 & param_multiply 'get_browsed_song length ms & param_cast float' 'sampler_position 2 & param_invert & param_mod 1.0 & param_cast float' & param_cast float & set $srem & var '$srem' 0.0 ? repeat_stop sr :
result is in ms +/-20ms

this work! thanks a lot

Question : why did the virtual deck "sampler" disappeared ?
since some virtual decks appear in the "s'crypt Edi Thor" (automix only ?) sampler is no more usable
now script start deck n and refer to deck z with no way to know which
using "deck sampler " as a prefix prevent the need of a global variable

发表时间 Tue 02 Nov 21 @ 8:36 pm
can you add in future script about time elapsed/ remaining for samples?
Samples that are in browser_window ‘songs’ and in browser_window ‘sampler’ (sideview)
thanks!!

发表时间 Fri 12 Nov 21 @ 11:47 am
84%