快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

话题: Automix editor bug

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

prasanfPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hey guys,

Firstly, thank you for improving the automix section. It is great and easy to use.

I usually have a few playlists for warm up/empty club at the beginning of the night. We open at about 9pm but mainly guests start coming in about 12 midnight. So I set up these lists in automix mode. It uses music videos of varying quality and in total it can range from 5 to 10 hours of playing time per playlist. Yes its a lot of work to set up, but with the new timeline type automix editor I can set this up relatively quickly wit the transitions sounding perfect.

I have come across a problem though. After editing the automix part of about 4 to 5 songs, the editor stops responding. The blue highlighted portion and the green play line stop moving. I then have to restart VDJ to get it appearing again. Its a minor inconvenience, but would be nice if it did not happen.

I know this may have something to do with graphics, and the fact that the list is soooooo long, like 5 to 10 hours, but hopefully there is some way to stop the thing getting stuck. I have an ASUS G75 so it is pretty much one of the highest spec laptops out there.

Hope this can get sorted.

Bets Regards to the dev team for a pretty fantastic looking product!

发表时间 Wed 21 May 14 @ 7:56 am
I have a similar problem. Even when only a few songs in the list the green bar stops, timer is not counting and the play button sometimes disappears. My computer is very fast, so I think this is really a bug and no caused by computer performance. Very repeatable. I always have the problem the second time I start the ditor and only reboot of VDJ helps. But then I have it again the second time I start the editor. For me it is not a minor problem because the automix editor is one of the reasons why I bought VDJ8. I reported it also but so far no reaction from the VDJ team. This is the link to my reporting:

http://fr.virtualdj.com/forums/191900/VirtualDJ_8_bug-report_Forum/Automix_editor_not_working_properly_from_second_time_onwards_.html

发表时间 Thu 07 Aug 14 @ 6:32 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)