快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

话题: Un-adjustable Crossfader & uncontrollable pitch funtions - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Thank you so much for the quick response. You guys are great. I love the new version now. Your fix was perfect. I had the same trouble with the pitch control as well but that was easily fixed by:
left click config button (upper right)
left click options (on the left)
Type "pitch" in search window
Find "pitchLock" and set it to yes

Now all you need is to fix the Karaoke part of the program. A pretty good example for that is a program called Karma By Latshaw systems. It has many problems but the basic idea is great. It keeps track of the rotation and holds all the singers in the rotation until you remove them. It also tracks the singers and keeps a history of every song the singers sings along with any key or tempo changes. I have nearly 26 years in the Karaoke business now and these are wonderful options for a karaoke program. I know karaoke is not your main concern here but it is quite popular now and I have a lot of DJ's wanting me to set them up to do Karaoke. You would have the most superior program available if you could manage these things. I have worked out a work arounds for Karaoke in VDJ but to have these things incorporated would be wonderful.

Thanks Again for your wonderful support.

发表时间 Mon 08 Sep 14 @ 1:01 pm
Quick addition here. I have just noticed that when you set the "pitchLock" to yes it does not save when you shut down the program. Therefore, you must go in each time you boot up and re-set "pitchLock" to yes.

发表时间 Mon 08 Sep 14 @ 1:15 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
yes, Pitchlock is not saved. Its not something that you need to have on all times, but if you need, you can add the action to the ONINIT of your controller or keyboard

发表时间 Mon 08 Sep 14 @ 5:08 pm
hi,
I have a problem with my VMS2. I'm on 7.3 Pro version of virtual Dj on my mac.

I can't use the crossfader and the EQ don't respond either
thank you for helpp

发表时间 Sun 06 Sep 15 @ 4:29 pm
I mapped the "auto_crossfade 6000ms" to the cross fader on my controller (without the auto mix command) selected "link" on the video cross fader. Does exactly what the original question was asking. No matter how fast I cross fade it automatically goes slow and smooth. Took some reading but I figured it out. Thank you to the original post and to those of you that answered it for me.

发表时间 Tue 16 Feb 16 @ 7:34 am
1056262Home userMember since 2014
Hello! help to solve the problem. when you move the pitch - moves the crossfader. how to disable the crossfader on the pitch? (VDJ 8. controller - WeGO3)

发表时间 Sun 17 Jul 16 @ 8:34 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)