快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

话题: is there an award for funniest glitch?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

slide logo. just clicking on random transitions to play around with automix editor and videos and this came up. I know its just a matter of going in and flipping the graphic over but I was just laughing. its always the smallest things ain't it?

发表时间 Wed 14 May 14 @ 5:36 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
A lot of v7 transitions will be like that; I've updated a lot of them and will be uploading them in the near future.

发表时间 Wed 14 May 14 @ 5:37 pm
I dunno. might leave it like that to make people put their own in.

发表时间 Wed 14 May 14 @ 5:40 pm
Scott, I tried your scrolling text 2 plugin and it did the same but scrolling along the top of the screen. I'm sure it'll be fairly simple to invert the text and the position. ;-)

发表时间 Wed 14 May 14 @ 6:42 pm
same for ShowLogo +.its upsidedown but if you rotate (animations ) you can stop it...at the right time...(sort of like a Roulette ,ha)

发表时间 Wed 14 May 14 @ 7:41 pm
Already at work or I'd double check but I can't remember show logo+ being upside down. Then again I usually leave the rotation on constantly.
Will check it later.

seriously Scott: know you've probably got huge bags under your eyes and deserve a huge raise and vacation for all you've done in here.
Gotta say: greta work and much respect!

发表时间 Wed 14 May 14 @ 8:27 pm
++1

发表时间 Wed 14 May 14 @ 10:27 pm
and yeah it does. and for some reason now the window that opens with the controls will not resize - takes up most of screen.
ah well. off to test other things.

发表时间 Thu 15 May 14 @ 3:24 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)