快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

话题: crashed 5 times

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Ok. Great work on this. I had not idea how much I could learn and how many issues I can have. I crashed at least 5 times in the past hour. I was trying to move files and make video clips avi. Then the melt down happend. I cant get them to play. The if you take a video sample and drag it from the sampler to the turn table you will have a full factory reset.. it sucked. I expected kinks. I also had a issue with samples and editing. Is it me or is it hard to see the wave form at the top of the page it looks like its reflective is there a shut off? or a way to increase the color of the red wave form?

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 11:27 pm
prasanfPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I am also having problems. Sound has completely gone off at least 5 times with my TM4. No idea why. Seems to be a different thing each time.

I agree it is difficult to see the wave forms. They have added a grey strip on top which does not help. PLEASE make background black VDJ.

Also, in the legacy skin you cannot access sampler, or more importantly the effects tab. It is very hard to manage the effects. Cannot see what is going on.

发表时间 Tue 13 May 14 @ 12:18 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)