快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

话题: BPM just not working for me on the Mac

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Okay, I have tried and tried but the BPM is drifting on most of my tracks.

I have it starting off fine but as it moves through the track, the bpm gets off.

I try to use the TAP button and then just goes crazy... normally I tap-tap-tap-tap and it sets it correct... now, when I do that it jumps all over the place.

This is happening on most of my tracks... BPM drifts, bpm starts on the 4th beat, etc... nothing in the manual is helping me correct drifting tracks.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 1:39 pm
Are they old tracks or modern? In other words do they have a steady tempo?

Setting the BPM via the BPM Editor is simple. Place the red line on the first beat, then grab an area to the right of that, between two grey shades and move that to line up to a beat as well.

Check if it's in time by using the metronome.

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 1:51 pm
It's many tracks and yes, I have done that.

The bpm drifts on nearly every track. Starts off great and then begins to drift.

Happens on nearly every track. I will try to grab a video... Yes, even modern tracks with heavy beats.

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 1:53 pm
Are you saying that the grey lines don't line up (i.e. the beat grid is wrong) or that the tempo drifts when tracks are playing in the decks?

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 1:55 pm
the tempo drifts when tracks are playing in the decks...

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 2:27 pm
FjorkoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Also finding that the beat grid is completely off by default.....much worse than VDJ 7. I can hardly get my songs to line up and stay in sync without having to keep nudging them.

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 2:34 pm
djmagicmoments wrote :
the tempo drifts when tracks are playing in the decks...

How are you determining that it's drifting? Are you running two tracks, and they're not staying locked?

Are you using sync?

If you load the same track to both decks, do things still go out of time when both are running together (started from the same point)?

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 2:35 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)