快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

话题: Numark N4 not connecting do virtual 8

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

It's in the list of compatible devices, and the audio configures absolutely fine, I'm having a difficulty with the mapping/controlling the software side of things with my N4.

Any suggestions?

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 12:14 pm
Mac?

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 12:16 pm
Yea, macbook pro. Works absolutely fine on VDJ Pro 7?

thanks

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 12:50 pm
There are some issues with controller recognition in V8 - hence this Pre-release version first.

It is being looked at - the dev team will fix it.

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 12:55 pm
Ah right ok, I have no other issues at all so far, so all is good! One more question, refreshing cache authorisations with ContentUnlimited on VDJ8?

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 1:04 pm
Automatic when you load the software and have an internet connection.

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 1:05 pm
Hello Dan,

Any chance about the time frame when controllers will auto-detect in 8?

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 1:08 pm
Not at the moment.

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 1:09 pm
djtouchdan wrote :
Not at the moment.

Thank you :)

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 1:10 pm
Ok cool, so say I setup at a venue with no WIFI, I would ideally have to load up the software before I got there, correct? Or does it only refresh authorisation every month?

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 1:16 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
About the DRM authorization, nothing is really changed in version 8. You still have to connect your computer to the Internet to do that. Each file has a different expired date (30 days after download), so you need to do that quite often to make sure all your files are refreshed. However, we added in version 8, a pop-up message on launch that will warn you if some files are about to expire, and you will see a special subfolder in the content Unlimited folder with these files.

Ps. Please dont hijack threads. This one is related to some detection issues we have on Mac side for Numark N4.
thank you

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 1:47 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)