快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

话题: Clarrify: Is this a Beta ?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Thank you for the pre-release, we get to see whats under the hood, there are so many things that appear unfinished, or after reading every thread, will most likely change, is this a beta version?

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 7:09 am
No. It's a pre-release version. As it has been said on the official announcement things will still get changed in the next days. That's because there's no way a beta session can have access to 100's or thousands of different configurations.
Also it's advised that unti the official public release if you have an important gig coming up to use version 7 in order to be safe.

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 7:13 am
thank you. PS: your pioneer ddj-sx controller config in v7 kicks ass

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 7:30 am
Is there any time frame for a STABLE RELEASE? I want to use at GIGS but not if I have issues :)

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 8:57 am
djqwikcut wrote :
Is there any time frame for a STABLE RELEASE? I want to use at GIGS but not if I have issues :)

Do what im doing....test it...i did a mothers day party with it right after the download..(with my Family) so it didnt matter if it crashed....which it didnt...7hours straight...only thing i noticed it did heat up my laptop way more than V7 ever did. Immediately after starting v8 my my temp shot up 20degrees...

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 9:04 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
With any new software you should thoroughly test it until you are comfortable. There are millions of configurations and its very hard to cover them all.
Try it at home and when your confident take it out. So far not had any issues on the Mac side :)

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 11:15 am
I noticed on the MAC side the BACKSPIN does not work.. BUT I just loaded it on my PC here at work (which also has V7) and the backspin works on the PC..

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 11:24 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)