快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

话题: Sound setup issues

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hi guys just a quick question to find out if anyone has had this issue at all.

VDJ 7.4 works perfectly on "simple" setup for demo purposes

VDJ 8 on "simple" setup the sound is just horrendous. nothing plugged in or anything BUT the output "sounds" as if EVERY effect is turned on at once.
as much as when i pause a track from playing you hear the echo effect carry on. but NO effects are active in the panel listed.
Knowing it works without a hitch on 7.4
and installing just this morning, ive got no way of demoing the new version.

Can anyone help????

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 6:50 am
Assuming you're using Windows, try setting wasapiSharedMode to "yes" under config/options (search for wasapi).

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 6:54 am
Unfortunately made no difference at all :O((((

ive changed everything back n forth.

cant spend hours on my first day fiddling

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 8:12 am
If you are hearing a sound like in a deep cave…with so much of delays and echoes….that is not from VDJ try to check your cables and plugs sometime it is from the cables which is not plugin properly…you can also encounter that problems in so many laptops and computers sound output in the market even without VDJ by plugging directly to your powered speakers thats happen when you are use using very cheap cable…

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 8:22 am
Hi Cesar, not sure you read my post correctly,

ive got 7.4 installed and with the same cable and machine works perfectly. crystal clear.

it just Sounds....like all the effects are on at the same time... cant understand.

Cheers

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 9:17 am
What sound card are you using? Internal?

Can you post a screenshot of your Audio Setup page?

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 9:19 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Any chance you turned on the filter?

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 9:24 am
Whoop.... just sorted it.

it was the Overclock on the performance setting, had to show advanced options.

thanks for trying to help guys, shows that on older machines you have to not trust the standard settings.

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 9:27 am
Glad you sorted it. I was on the verge of offering to drive over to Taplow and have a look!

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 9:29 am
HI, i just downloaded VDJ 8 and am attempting to test out a few tracks. I want to use the internal laptop speakers so that i can play around with it... I am not getting any audio and it looks as if the track is not playing. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 9:45 am
What is your audio config in settings?

You maybe need to enable wasapiSharedMode in advanced options

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 9:46 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)