快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

话题: VDJ 8 Skin Not Responding Using Laptop

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

First, I'd like to thank the VDJ team for their never ending quest for perfection. This post is to give the team some feedback.

After learning about the opportunity to download the pre-release, I downloaded VDJ 8 and installed it on my studio's desktop. I was very happy with the sound quality and new sampler options.

I then tried it on my old Acer Aspire 9800, which I use as a backup, and the VDJ 8 skin does not respond to mouse clicks. I tried the VDJ 7 skin and I as able to load a song and see the waves. I can move the faders and engage the effects. Very clean! I then tried the new VDJ 8 2 deck skin and it doesn't respond to mouse input.

I have not tried it on my dedicated Mobile DJ desktop. I do not have an internet connection, but I plan to run a network cable to my router in order to give VDJ 8 a full test run.

I hope that I'm able to enjoy all the benefits from VDJ 7 as well as all the new features of VDJ 8. If not, VDJ 7 meets my needs perfectly, but I'm grateful for the opportunity to test the latest VDJ version.

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 6:19 am
Acer Aspire Specs
Intel T2600 @ 2.16
2 GIGs of RAM
100gig HD
Nvidia Geforce Go 7300
Win 7 32 Ultimate

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 6:23 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Hi,

What is the screen resolution on your Acer 9800 ?

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 7:30 am
1680 by 1050

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 10:37 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)