快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

话题: can't drag and drop video over mp3

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

dj nonePRO InfinityMember since 2005
can't drag and drop video to the preview screen like in vdj7 ?

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 3:09 am
This is now done inside the Video Editor - page 69 of the manual.

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 6:08 am
This has many advantages, but the major drawback is not even close to a simple process for live performance
Before this I could easily add and move multiple videos to a single audio track.
Now we have previously installed material which is good if you are working on a specific type of party.
in version 7 video is automatically repeated for the duration of the audio without interruption.
now i have and re-initiating at the beginning of same visual ?
I think it should stay --- drag and drop option.

Another downside is that now I see duplicates of all my video processed tracks,and i have 35000 songs and 11000 videos !
i don't want to be a composer i just want simple and fast access.
Is this designed by vj dj or a programmer who often complicates simple things.

ps: i like video sampler editor ,and miss more audio+video reactive effects ,hope to see it soon

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 9:25 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Would using a clip bank plugin or something work for you? You could then change the playing media easily for multiple songs.

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 10:01 am
yes i'm testing clipbank now and i cant find how to change Play mode option for each(single) visual / repeat or loop ?
is the same command for whole clip bank ?

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 10:08 am
dj none wrote :
yes i'm testing clipbank now and i cant find how to change Play mode option for each(single) visual / repeat or loop ?
is the same command for whole clip bank ?

found ! i thought that can be done the same way like in vdj7 (right click on each visual) but we it looks that we must go round and round and suffer :)
that can be done in sideview_triggerpad !

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 1:37 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)