快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

话题: Denon 3700s/x1600 issues - Page: 5

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
BTW getting a midi log whilst issues are occurring with level set to all (you have to do it every time you open, the level doesn't persist) will be very helpful.

发表时间 Tue 24 Jun 14 @ 5:52 am
sbdj, what is the problem with vdj 8 and sc3900???

发表时间 Wed 25 Jun 14 @ 11:13 am
My personal experiences have been that sometimes one of the decks will suddenly increase playback speed to double - even with the motors off. The only way to get it to stop is to restart VDJ.

I've also had a loss of platter control - the longest continual set I've managed has been 1hr 15 minutes. Once I'd lost control once, subsequent losses were far quicker - usually 15 minutes tops. I have also experienced this with the Numark v7s as well.

发表时间 Wed 25 Jun 14 @ 11:34 am
DJJAMMPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I am currently using the numark v7s and vdj8 and so far only issue that I have is and it only happens occasionally is, when scratching in a song it will jump forward or back a bit from actual cue point I am scratching from, but 99.9 percent of the time it is flawless. I am running them with video also. I utterly adore the new sound engine, btw my latency buffer is set at 49 the lowest possible setting in the asio control panel. My reason for this post in here is if i am running v7s with only very minimal issue as stated above then quite possibly do you think i might be able to run the Denon sc3900s without loss of platter control ??? and btw I Djed last saturday using 2 v7s from 2pm to 2am straight through with zero issues, but would love to use the Denons and have them perform as well as the numrk v7s. Since the induction of the Denons 3700s and sc3900 i have not been able to get either of them working anywhere near the precision of the numark ns7 and v7 and ns7iis.... Problem Is I like everything about the denon better except for platter sensitivity. Hopefully vdj sees the value of theses players and if working the way they should what it could mean for vdj.

Sincerely JAMM

发表时间 Thu 26 Jun 14 @ 1:00 am
No harm in trying!

发表时间 Thu 26 Jun 14 @ 8:32 am
I have sampler_bank and sampler_select mapped to 2 different parameter knobs on my mixer. When I activate either of them, it frantically speeds up and slows down the song that's playing. Also when you have the sampler_select +1 mapped to a parameter knob, when scrolling, it doesn't precisely scroll down through the box of your samples if it's in list view.

The cues keep disappearing/not showing up like I previously said.

发表时间 Thu 26 Jun 14 @ 9:17 pm
Thanks for the feedback - I've verified the sampler_bank issue and passed that along to the development team.

发表时间 Fri 27 Jun 14 @ 9:30 am
SBDJ wrote :
Thanks for the feedback - I've verified the sampler_bank issue and passed that along to the development team.

Awesome!

发表时间 Fri 27 Jun 14 @ 10:44 am
NextGPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I am following this topic for a while and the interest thing about it is that I read from problems with the Denons that I already had in the VDJ 7 version. One of them is what SBDJ mentioned. The sound speed up for no reason and you have to restart VDJ. The only difference between my experiences and yours is that I had to start the scratch/vinyl mode to recreate the problem and sometimes needed to restart VDJ more than once. I hope I understood your issue right, SBDJ.

发表时间 Mon 30 Jun 14 @ 7:39 am
DJ Bertie wrote :
Awesome!

The sampler_bank issue is resolved in 1870.

发表时间 Mon 30 Jun 14 @ 11:17 am
Sometimes when I load a song onto deck 2 while deck 1 is playing it makes the playing deck bug out. Also there's so many duplicate/error files of many of my songs....odd.

发表时间 Tue 08 Jul 14 @ 11:00 pm
Yes, I reported that issue with loading to dev too DJ Bertie :)

发表时间 Wed 09 Jul 14 @ 2:44 am
Sampler_select +1 still does not properly scroll to the next or previous select

发表时间 Thu 17 Jul 14 @ 11:13 am
Now neither my decks are being detected by VDJ 8. I have not touched the settings since using them last, they just decided not to work.

I'm very frustrated with VDJ...

发表时间 Mon 21 Jul 14 @ 3:04 pm
Ok... I'm going to ask the question and probably be un-popular for doing so... However I feel I need to. I realize that you are working on this problem and I know with any new software, there are going to be bugs etc. I completely accept that and support everything VDJ is doing. I love the software. That being said, I am using 3700s and the Denon X1700. My question is as simple as it might be annoying but I am a bit concerned here....

Do you think this problem will be rectified eventually? I am asking that because we all know that Denon will probably have to support this as well and we know the 3700s will be discontinued and then the 3900s after that etc etc. Again... please don't take that personally or negatively. I would just like to know how future proof this might be and if things are actually looking like it's going to happen. Whatever the answer might be is fine. If you don't know that's ok too. I just think the topic has to be approached.

Thanks

发表时间 Mon 21 Jul 14 @ 7:46 pm
The development team are aware of the 3700/3900 issues but unfortunately I have no timescale for a fix.

发表时间 Tue 22 Jul 14 @ 2:59 am
Surprise! The 3700 platters still glitch when held.

发表时间 Thu 24 Jul 14 @ 11:18 am
var 'shift' ? param_greater 50% ? sampler select +1 : sampler select -1 : param_greater 50% ? sampler select +1 : sampler select -1
When this is mapped to a parameter knob on my mixer, to scroll through the samples, it does not page down. If there is a long list of samples in the bank, it will not allow you to scroll through the different pages.

The motorized platters are now messed up in a different way after the "fix".

A lot of my cues and analyzed files no are no longer being transferred from 7.4 to 8....very frustrating cause I don't know how to fix this.

The default 3700 mappers are also messed up. When you press loop trim minus (-), it just shifts the loop once, unlike the shift plus (+) moves it along the waveform. How come this was implemented? A lot of the new default mappers are just a downgrade.

发表时间 Tue 29 Jul 14 @ 1:24 pm
"BUILD 1901:
-Fix cover not always shown on cdj-2000"

I'm glad the pioneer users get their minor fixes to-the-T. Hows the progress with these? Any acknowledgement with my last bug post?

发表时间 Tue 05 Aug 14 @ 10:41 am
I'm afraid there has still been no progress with these controllers.

发表时间 Tue 05 Aug 14 @ 11:57 am
40%