快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: [NEW] [VDJ8] Altern8 - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djtouchdan wrote :
I can add an option to blink with 'X' seconds to go.

The preview player on this skin is in the Info Panel of the browser.

Great! Thanks!
and I had the info panel closed.. did not think to look there. Hate to think I am pushing my luck, but....
I know how to create filter for compatible songs based on BPM, etc... is it possible to have a feature that changes the song icon for any song in the currently displayed playlist within 'x' bpms of the song currently playing. I found this very useful in V7.

Thanks again.

发表时间 Thu 29 May 14 @ 8:19 am
Hello.
Had once asked or please if that works.
Lasse videos running on my beamer and if the video sometimes goes out or does not appear in the edition I have to click on the master window and it comes back on but their skin is not the original skin?
Is there one other possibility?

Mfg Rene

发表时间 Sun 01 Jun 14 @ 10:22 am
CTRL+V on your keyboard will also trigger video output.

发表时间 Sun 01 Jun 14 @ 10:26 am
I believe this issue is a result of something in the latest Beta update. I built a script for the custom buttons on deck 1 and when I change a custom button on deck 2 it populates the command to the button on deck 1. Weird...

发表时间 Thu 12 Jun 14 @ 8:51 am
Hi, awsome work indeed! Only thing I miss is a seperate video crossfader.
Is there a way to auto-load some settings? I.e. I like the BigScreen video and would like to have them right from the start.

发表时间 Fri 13 Jun 14 @ 1:15 am
RCBAudio wrote :
djtouchdan wrote :
I can add an option to blink with 'X' seconds to go.

The preview player on this skin is in the Info Panel of the browser.

Great! Thanks!
and I had the info panel closed.. did not think to look there. Hate to think I am pushing my luck, but....
I know how to create filter for compatible songs based on BPM, etc... is it possible to have a feature that changes the song icon for any song in the currently displayed playlist within 'x' bpms of the song currently playing. I found this very useful in V7.

Thanks again.

DJTouchDan,
Are you still considering adding the blinking feature when a deck has 25 secs to go on a track?

Thanks

发表时间 Tue 03 Mar 15 @ 8:22 am
Any updates coming soon...?

发表时间 Wed 05 Aug 15 @ 7:36 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)