快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

话题: Cant Log In - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

If you are upgrading from 7 and you selected YES, then it won't be a problem.

But if you selected NO at that point - then the firewall will still be blocking it.

发表时间 Sun 11 May 14 @ 6:02 pm
ive checked my firewalls and antivirus and NO problems there

发表时间 Sun 11 May 14 @ 6:04 pm
Where/when is this selecting yes or no business taking place? I don't recall encountering that during my install.

发表时间 Sun 11 May 14 @ 6:05 pm
Groovin - you may have done this when installing version 7. You may not have done. I am just trying to resolve this issue with logging in.

Bigicedog - to me it certainly appears that something is blocking virtual dj from connecting to the internet. Contact Support who will try and assist more. There may be an alternative work-a-round.

发表时间 Sun 11 May 14 @ 6:07 pm
ok i actually had to uninstall 7. but 8 is workin...

发表时间 Sun 11 May 14 @ 9:40 pm
Wow - that was hard work!! glad you got it though!!

发表时间 Sun 11 May 14 @ 9:47 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
djtouchdan wrote :
If you have a firewall Virtual DJ would of asked for permission to go onto the internet. If you refused that then this is what the problem is.

Firewall problems here too.

Your solutions are cool gees, but only when you own and manage the firewall by yourself.

I am at work behind a angry proxy/firewall and I'm not asked to accept anything because the proxy server server is not blocking the software but the port the connexion goes through.

Plus, for this kind of connexion to work properly, vdj must have fields in its options to set the proxy's address, port, username, password...

Is anything planed about this ?

If no how can I unlock vdj here ? Even my serial number requires online validating...

发表时间 Mon 04 Aug 14 @ 6:59 am
All you need is a copy of the license file that VDJ 8 creates when logged in.

In situations where you can't connect for whatever reason, as long as that license file exists then VDJ 8 will run.

Keep a backup on a USB flash drive or even just in another directory.

发表时间 Tue 05 Aug 14 @ 3:27 am
i just subscribed to virtual dj and each time i try to log in it dosnt

发表时间 Fri 13 Jul 18 @ 8:40 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

发表时间 Fri 13 Jul 18 @ 8:49 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)