快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

话题: Fonts and Effects

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi together,

not really a bug but the text of the knobs and buttons is not good to read. In general the font does not look very clear.

Second thing, sometimes I can not disable a effect. I activate it by clicking on it and then clicking it again it stays activated.

Regards, Christian

发表时间 Sun 11 May 14 @ 12:33 pm
Same problem with the fonts and the language... weird characters instead of typical letters. By the way... my pc uses spanish language.

发表时间 Sun 11 May 14 @ 1:16 pm
Which effects? Not all effects are supported in 8 yet. I 'm not sure about the font think, More specifics, platform, skin, etc.

发表时间 Sun 11 May 14 @ 1:19 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
Not all effects are supported in 8 yet.

There's just been an update which now pops up a warning if the effect is not compatible.

发表时间 Sun 11 May 14 @ 1:20 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If you have any issues with the translations and how things look in the skin or in the software's windows, please post screenshots.

发表时间 Sun 11 May 14 @ 2:29 pm
The effect problem was with the Slicer and the Flanger.

I am working on PC, Windows 7 64 Bit and a resolution of 1366x768 on a 15 zoll notebook.
Here can you see a screenshot:

For example the word MID is not good readable.

Regards, Christian

发表时间 Sun 11 May 14 @ 2:51 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Well, for all of you who have been using 1366x768 or other 16:9 screens, you may have noticed that the new Default skin has now more space for the browser. And that of course is the most important part well, for the most. Some texts and some elements may not look that big, but we have chosen to show some of them smaller, which are not very essential for your mixing. I am pretty sure that the labels MID , LOW etc are such.

发表时间 Sun 11 May 14 @ 3:03 pm
Hi djdad,

I understand, maybe a little bit more space between the letters would help. Would be nicer for our eyes :-)

Regards, Christian

发表时间 Sun 11 May 14 @ 3:08 pm
tc1oooPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Is there any way to make the font size a couple of sizes bigger than the max in the browser? My eyesight is rubbish :)

发表时间 Sun 11 May 14 @ 3:52 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
tc1ooo,

This was fixed in build 1748, the Browser font size can now be bigger.

发表时间 Mon 12 May 14 @ 6:27 pm
Sorry but I have to ask here again. I made some more tests with VDJ 8 yesterday and especially the values for gain and key are very hard to read. In most cases there is a distance between the notebook and me because it stands left or right from all the other DJ equipment we have. Any chance to make it a little bit larger?

Regards, Christian

发表时间 Tue 13 May 14 @ 3:00 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)