快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Master EQ / Master Equalizer

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi!
Please insert a MASTER EQUALIZER (including the option of editing the frequencies).

The idea behind that is to regulate the EQ only once for the Master Output, so the user can leave the Channel-EQ neutral and he does not have to correct the Channel-EQ in detail after every single track, even on bad calibrated sound systems.

There will be more time for choosing the best following track or playing with effects or the normal dj shit :)
And through this advantage the vdj software will surely become more attractive for everyone.

发表时间 Thu 16 Jan 14 @ 9:23 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
For one off eq-ing you could do this outside virtual dj, either with hardware (equalisers are pretty cheap) or you could use some type of software solution on the laptops output, although I can see the merit of a master eq generally, (I might even assign 3 encoders to both deck 1 & 2's Bass Mid & Treble.)

发表时间 Fri 17 Jan 14 @ 9:23 am
Ability to insert effects on the master output is coming..........with VDJ 8.

发表时间 Fri 17 Jan 14 @ 9:39 am
If you travel around the world you don't want to carry any hardware with you, if there is a possibility to fix it with software...
And i just want to open the VDJ-Software and start playing... I don't want to start routing some software to another and do a test to see if it's working, and that all during a gig where if have got only 1 hour play time till the next act...

So your idea surely works... But for me, trough the whole effort to get this working, it becomes unuseful.
That's why I post that here :)

发表时间 Mon 20 Jan 14 @ 1:06 am
groovindj wrote :
Ability to insert effects on the master output is coming..........with VDJ 8.

I hope you don't mean with this to use an eq-effect on the master deck and have this effect running all the time you play?!

Master-Effects are nice... But why should someone put an effect on the master and run this a few hours...?

On a normal deck you also don't need an effect for EQing... So this should just happen for the master output, too.

发表时间 Mon 20 Jan 14 @ 1:14 am
andy-chiles wrote :
I hope you don't mean with this to use an eq-effect on the master deck and have this effect running all the time you play?!

Yes that's what I mean. Not the "master deck" - the master output. Most modern DJ mixers (real ones) have EQ on each channel, but no master EQ.

Having EQ on the output was a trend with old mixers, before it became popular to have channel EQ.

The option (in VDJ 8) to add an effect to the master output will give you that possibility. It's not something that every DJ will want or need, but having the option adds versatility.

andy-chiles wrote :
why should someone put an effect on the master and run this a few hours

That's what you requested. Now you're asking why?

发表时间 Mon 20 Jan 14 @ 5:57 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
You misunderstand what I mean by software option, your soundcard will (most of the time) have its own software running post vdj anyway, so you could do your tweaks during your first tune, having said that. the in house rig engineers want a line level from you and they sort out the eq or they might do if you ask nicely.

发表时间 Mon 20 Jan 14 @ 2:04 pm
+1

I really like this idea
Very useful for those of us who are also in charge of (or own) the sound system

I think it should be implemented as a (at least) 5 or 6 band graphic eq

And also a mono / stereo toggle switch

And I aslo think ir should be built in rather than through using an effect or a vst plugin or anything like that which I'm theory could add risk to the stability of the program

I understand this can be Done with outboard gear , but This will save the user from having to lug around a load of gear , which is the whole idea of software right? :-)

发表时间 Wed 05 Feb 14 @ 6:16 am
doffpubHome userMember since 2014
Hi, Can you share the link here please. thank you so much in advance.

Doff

发表时间 Mon 15 Dec 14 @ 3:00 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
There are 10 band and 30 band EQs available to licensed users in the downloadable addons section.

发表时间 Mon 15 Dec 14 @ 3:08 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)