快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: adjustable wave file

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I was wondering if there is a way yet to make the wave files larger , more spread out and adjustable.. I saw this feature in cool edit and you can zoom in and out.. It would be able to be mapped to a ctrl+ or - or something as when I have 6 decks going its all a blur and I would love to use a midi dial mapped so I can spread out the wave more or less to see it.

发表时间 Mon 18 Nov 13 @ 12:44 am
zoom : set the zoom level on the rhythm display. use 'zoom "near"', 'zoom "default"', 'zoom "far"' for the pre-set zoom levels, or use 'zoom 42%' to get to a precise zoom level. you can also use your mousewheel when the cursor is over the wave.

dj decks allows completely modular skins that allows you to place and resize any element as long as it has been coded in the skin. to see an example use dunks 1990 skin. The video from the Vegas show teased it, but there was an error so it hasn't been proven.

发表时间 Mon 18 Nov 13 @ 5:23 am
awesome

发表时间 Sat 11 Jan 14 @ 7:17 pm
it would be really cool when you set the loop point that wave form dosent black out the part taht isnt loope but rather the part that is loop just coolored or high lighted.

发表时间 Thu 16 Jan 14 @ 7:48 am
or lets make a setting that allows us to adjust the amount of fade of the non loop.. in the settings.

发表时间 Tue 11 Mar 14 @ 11:51 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)